-22-

Yo yo guys so sorry I've been gone for so long I had to have a second surgery on my ear I'm deaf. It happened 2 weeks ago so I have to stay in hospital just incase of complications again it sucks.

So enjoy the short chapter but prepare for the next one cause it's gonna be a long one plus it's almost been a year since I started writing adopted.

Zayns PoV-

Today we're heading out to do some shopping. Me and Lou are currently trying to get harry dressed and ready but we're having a lot of difficulty.

We sit on the bed in Harry's room.

"Haz come on we're going shopping today" I say calmly

"No no five more minutes" he says pulling the blanket up over his head.

"H is almost 10am you've had an extra hour" Lou says sweetly.

"Want baba" Harry replies

Louis PoV-

"Okay" I reply.

Harry gets up and put his arms out so I lift him up and put him on my side.

We all walk down to the kitchen. Zayn sitting at the bar. I pour 9oz of soya milk into a bottle and put it in the microwave for a couple of minutes to warm it up.

Once it's the right temperature I put harry in my arms so he's laying down.

I put the bottle nipple up to his mouth and he starts to drink it.

As Harry's drinking his bottle Liam,Niall and madi come down for breakfast.

Once we all eaten we decide to head out and into the mall.

I know it can be overwhelming for haz so we make sure that if he needs to we can leave.

"Can we go to sphora" madi asks

"Sure" Liam says

Soon enough we're in the shop and she's picking up different make up things.

Harry looks at the nail polishes.

"Can I get some" he asks

"Sure whatever colours you want" I say smiling.

He goes for a black and a teal colour aswell as a pink and a white.

Once we paid we head over to the Nike store. Harry gets some new shoes and clothes madi doing the same.

As we're walking out of the store there's a faint alarm.

A few security guards come running past.

The shutters on all shops start closing I grab Harry's hand and pull him back into the shop. Zayn, Liam, Niall and madi following me.

What could it be.

"Dada what's happening" Harry asks

"I don't know pet how about we go back at look at some other things" I say calmly

"Okay" he says

I try and distract him asking him to find colored things like a blue shirt or white pants.

Eventually the shutters go back up and everything seems normal. We head to a few more shops before stopping for dinner.

We decide to go to some small little restaurant across the street from the mall.

I sit next to harry who's inbetween me and zayn opposite us is Liam madi then Niall.

"So harry what you thinking" I ask

"Umm chips" he says

"Okay do you want veggie nuggets with that" I ask

"Yes please" he says smiling

Once we've ordered we being eating and having small talk about the next few days we've got here. But mostly about the plane back.

"Dad can we get ice cream" Harry asks politely.

"Sure" I say

I get harry a dairy free ice cream madi getting a vanilla one .

Once they've finished I pay the bill after Liam says he'll pay I decline.

It's around 8:30pm by the time we get back to the house.

"Right haz bath and bed okay" I say

"Okay" he replies yawning

I fill the bath with warm water and bubbles.

"Come haz let's get you undressed" I say

"Okay" he says

I take his clothes off and his pull up and then lift him into the bath.

"Dada when I was a baby mummy used to sign a song to me" Harry says playing with the bubbles.

"Oh yeah what one" I ask smiling

"About a turtle in the bath" he says

"Oh I know that one" I say the same one my mum used to sing to me when I was little.

"Can we sing it" he asks

"Sure" I say

"I had a little turtle
his name was tiny Tim
I put him in the bath tub
to see if he could swim
He ate up all the water
And ate up all the soap
And then put him in bed
with a bubble in his throat
Bubble bubble bubble
Pop"

He smiles and laughs the whole time singing with me.

I grab his strawberry shampoo and conditioner and wash it through his hair.

I then grab his coconut body wash and loafa and wash his body with it.

Once he's clean I go to his room and grab him a sleep suit and clean nappy.