-10-

Double digits on a new season. WHOOO actually buzzing. The chapter has r@pe in I'll add a ⚠️ when it starts it's not detailed or anything.

Harry's PoV-
I wake up early it's still dark out. My phone rings on the nightstand.

"Hello" I say answering it

"Harry it's Gemma" the woman on the other line says

"What's up" I say

"I know it's early but I have to see you" she says

"No it will upset my dads" I say

"Harry please I'm at the old house" she says

"Gem look I would but I can't leave London" I say

"Please Harry for me" she says

"Fine I'll be about an hour" I say hanging up

I check the time and it's 4am. I pull the covers back and take my pyjamas off. I put the pull up in the bin. I find a pair of boxers and put them on. I get a black hoodie and a pair of joggers. Once I'm dressed I find some shoes. I put my coat on and my headphones and phone in my pocket. I grab my backpack.

I carry my shoes down the stairs, and open the door quietly I shut it behind me and put my shoes on. I walk the short walk to the centre of London. I find the nearest train station.

I pay for my ticket and get on the train.

Boom

Boom

Boom.

My heart racing. The train starts moving. I put my headphones in and listen to some music.

The train arrives at Manchester station. I get off. I put my hood up and walk out to the ticket scanner. I scan my ticket and walk through.

I find the closest bus stop and get on. A familiar route I remember taking hundreds if not thousands of times.

I get off just outside the old house. Gemma sat on the steps. I walk over and sit next to her.

"Thank you for meeting me" she says

"It's fine but seriously I need to get back before my dads wake up" I say

"Harry they're not your dads. Your real dad wants to meet you" she says

I've never met my dad he left when I was born. I don't even know what he looks like.

"I don't know gems. I don't even know him" I say

"Heres his number" she says adding it to my phone.

We sit and talk about everything.

"I haven't seen the house since I left" I say

"Come let's go in" she says getting up

She unlocks the door and we walk in. Still looks the same as when I was last here.

"What happed to molly" she asks

"I came back here a while ago. Picked her up and took her to Chloe's house" I say

"Oh okay" she says

We end up walking around the house when we get to my mums room Gemma opens the door.

There's a lump on the bed. I dare to walk over. I see it moving up and down slowly.

"No gem" i whisper

"It's mum" she whispers

I start walking towards the door to get out. Just as I was about to open the door Gemma grabs my arm.