-5-

Kinda just a filler chapter the next one is really good

Louis PoV-
Morning comes around soon and we wake up Harry's head on zayns chest. I get up and make some breakfast pancakes.

Zayn and Harry come down soon and we sit down to eat. Harry being a bit more talkative.

"When do we start school" he asks

"Whenever you want to" I reply

We talk about setting up a homeschool schedule and a homeschool room. I email my resignation in and Harry's form to pull him out zayn dose the same.

"I can't believe we've done it" I say

"It's good we'll go get our things tomorrow" he says

Harry went down for a nap not too long ago me and zayn head to the spare room. Harry's old homeschool stuff still in the boxes.

"How about we build his desk and put his teepee up" zayn suggests

"That's a good idea" i say

We get to building everything once we're done I set up both mine and zayns desks. I turn the printer on and me and zayn sit down and devise a schedule similar to his previous one.

He's doing math, English and science the nap time

He's doing math, English and science the nap time. Lunch and play. A short day for him which might help him.

I print out 3 Copies and stick one to harry desk and one on mine and zayns desks.

Me and zayn spent the rest of the time whilst harry was asleep setting everything up and making sure everything was perfect.

Once we'd finished Harry had woken up.

Me and zayn sat down with him and explained how homeschooling would work this time. He seems up for the idea.

"What if i don't want to nap" he asks

"Then we'll have some quite time" zayn tells him

We talk about how if he can't cope with anything he can always talk to us. We talk about a few other things before we know it it's almost dinner time.

"Let's go out for dinner tonight" I suggest

"Can we invite Liam and Niall" Harry asks

"Sure I'll call them now" I tell him

I get up and walk to the living room giving Liam a call.

He says he'll meet us at the bell air restaurant it's not too far from here.

I walk back into the kitchen and sit down.

"So they're gonna meet us at the bell air" I tell harry and zayn

"Dad can you help me find an outfit" Harry asks

"Sure let's go" I say picking him up and tickling him

He laughs I put him down and we walk up to his room. He sits on his bed.

"What do you want to wear sweets" I ask

"Umm I don't know" he says

I grab him a beige romper and a second option of a black hoodie and black cargos.

"Which one" I ask holding them up

"Umm the first one" he says

I pass him the romper.

"dad can you help me" he asks

"Yeah come here" I say

He stands up off the bed and I kneel down I help him take off his top and shorts. I put the romper over his head. His nappy's a bit wet.

"Let's change your bum quickly" I tell him

He lies down on the bed and I grab a pull up from the bathroom. I quickly change him and get the buttons done up on his romper. I grab him a pair of white socks and his black airforces. Once he's dressed i help him up and we walk down to the living room where zayn is sat. Harry sits on the sofa.

"Imma quickly go change"I say walking out of the room.

I make my way up to mine and zayns room. I find a black hoodie and some blue jeans. Once I'm dressed I grab my black airforces and head downstairs.

"All ready to go" I say

"Yep" Harry says getting up

Zayn gets up and we walk towards the door. I grab Harry's bag and we go get in the car. We drive the short way to the restaurant. As we park I notice Liams car. Niall and Liam sat in it.

"Dad" Harry calls

"Yes sweets" I say

"Need a wee" he says

"Alright one second" I say undoing my seatbelt and getting out.

I get harry out and zayn gets out of his side. Once we're out Liam and Niall get out of thier car walking over to us.

"Hey guys" Liam says

"Hey mate just got to take little one for a wee quick" I say

We walk in and I take harry to the bathroom. Once we're done we head out. And meet the rest of the group.

"Reservation name" the woman at the desk says

"Malik" I say

"Okay party of 5" she says

"Yep" I reply

"Okay follow me" she says

We follow her to a table and we sit down. We look at the menu. I see a few vegetarian options for Harry.

"Okay h what would tou like" I ask

"Ummm the vegan nuggets and chips" he says

"Okay" I reply

We order our food and eat once we're done I notice harry getting a bit sleepy.

"Haz you okay" I ask

"Tiered" he replies

"It's okay we'll leave soon" I tell him

He nods and puts his arms out so I pick him up and put him on my lap. He lays his head on my chest.

"So what's this I hear about you guy's homeschooling harry" Liam asks

"Yep we decided it would be better for him" zayn says

I notice Harry's fallen asleep on me. Thumb in his mouth.

"Babe could you pass me Harry's dummy out his bag" I ask

Zayn grabs it out of Harry's bag "here" he says passing it to me.

I pop it in Harry's mouth.

"Should we get going" zayn asks paying the bill.

"Yeah little one's asleep" i say

We get up and head to the car saying our goodbyes to Liam and Niall. I put harry in his car seat and get in the front.

Once we're home zayn gets harry out and takes him to his bed. Me and zayn going to our room.

Soon enough we're asleep. I smile at the thought we'll be a family soon officially a family.