-21-

Bit of a shorter one a/n at the end..

Louis PoV-

I wake up to Harry jumping on mine and zayns bed.

"Good morning lad" I say smiling at him

"Daddy we're in la" he says smiling back at me and sitting down.

"Yep you excited" I ask sitting up a bit

"Yes can we go get breakfast" he asks

"Yep why don't you wake papa up whilst I go to the toilet" I say

"Okay" he replies

I get up whilst Harry starts waking zayn up. I walk into the bathroom to piss.

I walk back into the room and zayns awake with harry cuddled into his side. They're talking about everything we're going to do.

"Right should we go see if the others are awake" I say

Harry nods so I pick him up zayn getting out of the bed. We walk downstairs to the living room where the others are sat.

"Let's order breakfast" I say getting my phone out of my pocket.

We decide to order McDonald's breakfast. Once it arrives we head to the kitchen to eat.

Harry still on his pyjamas.

"So what are the plans for today" Liam asks

"How about Disneyland it's only a 30 minute drive from here and the kids will love it" I say taking a bite of my hashbrown.

Everyone agrees to Disneyland so once we've finished we go get ready our bags arrived whilst we were sleeping.

I get harry a beige romper and some airforces. I walk over to his suitcase and grab a nappy and wipes.

I lie him on the bed and get him changed and dressed. Once he's ready I go get dressed myself.

We get in the car and drive to the park.

Once we arrive I get harry out and we walk over to the ticket booth I get 2 child passes and 4 adult passes. We head to bag check it went fine.

We let Harry and madi run around picking the rides they want to go on and things they want to do.

"Can we go get shirts first" Harry asks

"Sure lad let's go" I say picking him up and spinning him around.

We walk over to one of the many shops and find each of us a top. Madi chose a Minnie Mouse one, and she chose a mickey one for both Liam and Niall.

Harry finds a cute little buzz light year top and chose me and zayn a woddy one.

Once we've paid we head to the bathrooms to change into them.

We head around the park going on all the rides the kids want before lunchtime.

We head to Galactic grill and order food. Whilst we're eating I notice Harry's looking a little tiered.

Once we're done I take Harry to change his nappy.

i head back to the group carrying harry.

"he alright" zayn asks turning towards us

"Yeah just looking a bit tired" i say

We walk around the park whilst Harry's asleep.

The others go on the rides whilst I carry Harry.

Harry wakes up a few hours later so we take the kids to bipty bop boutique. Harry gets a prince makeover whilst Madi gets a princess make over.

We head back to the galactic grill for dinner once we've eaten we head over to the castle for fireworks.

"Dada are they scary" Harry asks

"They're loud but they don't hurt you" I say smiling at him

"Okay" he says

Soon enough the whole castle is lit up  I watch Harry and madi both of them smiling mesmerised by the lights.

Bang.

"No papa don't like it" Harry says turning around

Zayn picks him up and holds him on his hip.

"It's okay darling it'll be over soon" zayn says

We watch the rest of the show and eventually head out and back to the house.

I take Harry up to his room and get him changed and ready for bed. I pop his dummy in his mouth and rock him to sleep.

Once I'm sure he's in a deep sleep I put him in his bed. Kissing his forehead. "Night sweets" I say

I walk over to mine and zayns room. I get ready for bed and we both head to sleep excited for the rest of the trip.

A:N:

Basically I had to be rushed into emergency surgery because of complications from the last surgery so hopefully I'll be fine.

I haven't updated due to being in hospital and oh yeah I got into college I'll be heading there soon. I'm so excited and can't wait for the first year.

Love you guys as always.

Next update coming soon.

Lotta love

N🦋