Chapter 7

Guys, the new chapter is here! I will update the next 2 chapters on Scrollstack by today or tomorrow.

Ruhanika

Sunlight seeped into the rooms through the windows and broke my sleep. I sat up on the bed and looked around my surroundings in confusion. Suddenly, all that happened yesterday came rushing into my mind. I smiled a little. Finally, I have got a family that will love me. I looked towards the wall clock and saw that it was 5 a.m. Oh God! I overslept an hour! But never mind, it's not like I have to go to school today.

I freshened up, did workouts, and did some breathing exercises. After that, I took a bath and decided to go downstairs. I reached the living room to see Maa, Papa, Dadu, Dadi, and two of my oldest brothers sitting there. Aadarsh Bhai was the first one to notice me and said, "My Sunshine is awake!" Is he really calling me his sunshine? OMG! This is such a cute nickname!

Then I heard Dadu grumbling, "Finally, there is someone who wakes up early in the morning, otherwise those brats only know how to sleep." I went and sat beside him. "Of course dadu, you have got a very good granddaughter," I say playfully boasting.

Just then Maa said, "Ruhi beta, can you please go and call your brothers downstairs for breakfast? Till then, I will make Abhi ready for school." I smiled bashfully at her and then said bowing in a fake British accent, "Sure Maa! I am at your service, my lady!"

She just shook her head at my antics and I noticed everyone else present in the living room smiling at me.

I went upstairs and entered a random room. The voice of the shower running could be heard and then it stopped abruptly which led me to believe that the person inside the bathroom was done taking a shower and would be coming out any minute. After a while, someone emerged from the closet door. It was Nishant Bhai. As soon as his eyes fell on me, he looked shocked. I went near him and said, "Bhai maa is everyone downstairs for breakfast." My words seemed to have brought him out of his dumbfounded state. He said, "I will be there shortly." I nodded and moved towards the door. Before going out, I said, "Vaise, you are my favorite actor!"

I entered the adjacent room and saw Arhaan Bhai standing in front of the mirror on the vanity table. He turned around as soon as I entered the room. He must have seen my reflection in the mirror. He stared at me intently making me slightly nervous. I tried to keep my calm and said, "Bhai, Maa has said to call everyone downstairs." He just nodded at me still staring. Frustrated, I said, "Stop staring at me as if I will steal your food if you even look away for a second!" Hearing my words, he quickly averted his eyes. But again looked at me as if he couldn't keep his eyes away for even a second. But this time I saw a flicker of amusement in his eyes.

I went into the next room and saw a lump under the covers on the bed. I went towards the bed and tried peeking inside the sheets. It was Armaan Bhai. I think that he is not very fond of me because of the way he behaved yesterday. But, we shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I shook him a little and said, "Bhai, wake up!" He didn't even budge! I shook him again a little harshly, "Come on, bhai! Wake up!" Seeing him not responding I added, "Wake up and go downstairs, Maa is calling everyone for breakfast." Hearing the last line, he quickly opened his eyes and sat up on the bed. Hmm, Looks like someone is scared of his mother. I looked at him amusedly and then went out of the room.

I went into the next room and was surprised at the messy state of the room. In a corner of the room, a guitar was kept, and on the couch lay my twin brother sleeping. Seeing him sleeping on the couch, my eyes softened. I went towards him to wake him up. But he was looking so adorable sleeping that I couldn't control myself and dropped a peck on his forehead. I then gently caressed his cheeks and said, "Wake up Ansh. Maa has called everyone downstairs for breakfast." He opened his eyes and stared at me for a while. Then, out of nowhere, he opened his arms. I understood his silent plea and went forward and hugged me. His hug made me feel complete. I ran my fingers in his hair and we stayed like that for a while. After a while, I tried to part from the hug but he tightened his hold on me. I said, "Come on Ansh, leave me. You have to get ready and come downstairs because Maa has called everyone for breakfast." He suddenly looked at me with hearts in his eyes and said, "Did you call me Ansh? Yay! I got a nickname from my twinnie." "All right All right, now leave me and get ready, okay." "Fine, you go, I will be there."

I went downstairs to the living room but there was no one present there except for a few servants. Unfortunately, I had forgotten the way to the dining room so I stopped one of the maids. She suddenly bowed down which startled me. "Hey! Please don't bow down. It is all right. I just wanted to ask the directions to the dining room." She straightened up and told me the way to the dining room.

I entered the dining room and saw everyone except Armaan Bhai, Ansh, Maa, and Manyu present there. I went and occupied the seat that I had taken yesterday. Just then the sound of loud footsteps could be heard and Armaan Bhai along with Ansh entered the room. Ansh passed me a small smile which I returned. After a while, Maa also entered the room along with Manyu. Seeing me Manyu threw a fit wanting to sit with me. Unable to control the elder sister's instincts, I requested Maa to give him to me. He looked delighted to sit on my lap which made me happy.

Just like yesterday, Maa served Papa, Dadi served Dadu, and Ansh served me. But what surprised me was the fact that Papa and Dadu also served Maa and Dadi. These gestures made me swoon. I also wished to have a love like that. (Author: Oh dear, I am not sure if the males of your family will like that! But I will try my best to fulfill your wish in the future.)

After our breakfast, we all again went into the living room when Papa said, "Anika since the twins have to go to school and Divyank and I have back-to-back meetings, you will be spending your next 5 days with Aadarsh, okay." I just nodded at him feeling slightly overwhelmed.

Let's see how the next 5 days will be spent.

To be continued...

So, how was the chapter guys?

If you want then you can tell me some scenes you want our Ruhi to have with Aadarsh.

Double Update- If you guys want a double update, then you have to give 20+ votes on this chapter along with 5+ inline comments within 2 hours and I will give you chapter 8.

Also, the next 2 chapters will be uploaded on scrollstack by today or tomorrow. The link is on my profile. If you want the you can check them out. I drop a message on my feed, whenever they are uploaded.