Chapter 2: kind of cruel

Start from the beginning

I walked in my wardrobe worn  a black three piece suit and got ready  to complete my  work

I walked in my wardrobe worn a black three piece suit and got ready to complete my work. As I entered in study room I can see a huge painting hanging behind my chair . As I peer in to it . This was the last painting painted by mother .

it is an  only object which hold me to my sanity

it is an only object which hold me to my sanity . I stepped away from it and took a cigarette came towards the balcony and start to take a whiff from burnt cigarette as I stared at the dark sky which is dark and cold like my soul . I recalled my mother and her words pthat love can strengthen a weak person . Which is a white lie she was strong , independent woman but love did change her in to pathetic, weak , vulnerable. She didn't know that Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as family or friends.I took a deep breath I better stop indulging In past . Presently, I had to attend meeting . I well known as infamous Xavier knight a multi billionaire . Where I have to do some good deeds for publicity. But, Very less people know that I am mafia lord who controls media , law and whole nation. Well I easily manages my Both worlds . I smirked at the thought that people think I help people and I don't blame them though , looks can be deceiving.
As I heard the knock " master can I come in"? " Get in " I ordered then a maid timidly entered holding my now clean spotless knife and placed it on table . I can see she is visibly shaking with fear in my presence . As she leaves Jasper entered.

Jasper wills ( Xavier friend/second in command)

Xavier mansion "boss ! its time " I nodded and start to leave

Xavier mansion
"boss ! its time " I nodded and start to leave. As I entered in my one of the favorite car which is rolls Royce phantom. Jasper sat beside me updating on my meeting. "Jasper I want you to keep eye on that so called Scorpion gang " " yes , I already sent some skillful members behind them". "Good " .Jasper is not also my second in command but also my childhood friend. The good thing is he knows his boundaries with me . After 15 min of driving At last we reached in one of my restaurant . As I reached at the entrance the senior manager came towards us to greet. I had a multiple chain of businesses to rule. so, I expect my workers to be hardworking , graceful and loyal. " sir , please this way " I nodded at him as we reached my respected table where my clients are already waiting for me , I can see they are very eager to do business with me . We sat and start our meeting and discussing some rules over shares then I felt one clumsy waiter fell near our table. To his bad luck some of soup fell on my shoes . out of all things I hate people who are clumsy . Also What's with people ruining my belongings.
As he got up I can see his face now . He is in his middle age .the question is who gave him this job ? I always preferred my staff to be young and representable specially in this work line. I can see he started to tremble well I think he saw my cold eyes . " sorry sir " before he could start begging more I said " do you think your sorry can change your mistake ? Do you have any idea you ruined my shoe with your clumsiness ? " Trust me if it's not in public place then I would have shot him but I can't. I tried to control my anger as can feel my veins are popping. As peripheral vision I saw manger came towards us " Mr. Knight I really apologize sir . He didn't mean to disrespect.please let us compensate you sir " they want to compensate me in my own hotel ? I looked at them blankly " what ? You guys want to rectify your mistakes ? Then I want that waiter to crawl toward me and clean my shoe with his shirt " only this action will satisfy my ego . Also it will set such a nice example for all workers to not mess in work . I know he would about to complete my demand but suddenly some timid yet angelic voice spoke behind me . " stop ! You don't need to do anything for such a selfish arrogant person . You did a mistake and asked for sorry you did what you can do .now, It's his problem for not overcoming into it . And you Mr. You just can't walk over people's dignity just because of some mistake . " I can see my manager eyes widen at this girl stupidity . All the while during her little speech I observed her keenly . She is a sight to see but the only thing which is lacking in this angel is her manners her obedience . She is the first women who talk like this . All the women's who were with me only talk when I ordered them to . I preferred women only to utter moans that to under me .I composed my posture and calmly question her " Excuse me? What did you say ? Do you have any idea who I am ?" I stepped closer to her with dominance . As I can see fear in her blue eyes yet she acted bravely "No it's not necessary to know the person for correcting his attitude" Jasper and other clients gasped and I can see till now they confirmed that this girl will meet her end soon as they saw her pitifully. And as for me what she said making me boil in anger . How dare she ? And what triggered me is that ! she didn't acknowledged me . Well I will show you who am I and will teach you how it is necessary before you involve in people's business. She could have mind her own business. But, no she choose to be a brave savior . I smirked evilly Oh ! I would love to clip your wings and teach you some manners bird . As I dangerously stepped more closer to her and whisper in her ear so only she can hear " A pretty girl like you should sit in home with your parents . " as I continue she gulped " you know it's not safe for a doll like you to be outside that to specifically shouldn't provoke people who you don't know". I can hear her heart beat increase as drops of sweats form on her neck I stepped more closer where my nose touches her ear " you know sweetheart there's lots of dark demon lures in this night which are wanting to possess beautiful dolls" and you did evoke my demon as I thought . I can feel her fear she start to step back shakily before anything happens someone called her "Alisha?" My eyes fixated on this bird whole time . I can see her relax with that person voice .I smirked so, she is finding comfort in that voice eh ? First I will snatch your every comfort dear . as I thought the same voice continues "what happened here? " I can easily say by the resemblance that she is her mother . who became pale by watching me . Well ! It's soothing that among both of them one knows me well . I relaxed because am sure she will install fear in my bird mind . Which will be best before I start anything on her . Her mother hold her hand and start to drag her like she wants to save her By keeping mere distance But , it's too late to be saved . My Life was bored till now . but I felt freshening and exciting to tame her till I satisfied also I will took the privilege to teach her some manners. As she leaves Jasper cleared his throat I turned towards my clients who were hesitant in fear . I can't extend this meeting any further better I should wrap it now . So, I discussed all details in meeting. After completing this meeting We exited from restaurant. " sir , any actions should we take on that waiter".jasper asked . " just fire him ".
I can see he surprised by my order that I left that waiter without punishing him well, because normally I would have ordered to take him basement for some experimental specimen purpose . But , today I am not in a mood plus because of that idiot only I encountered with my bird .
On way to our journey our car stopped in traffic I turned outside and miraculously I saw her again who is enjoying her ice cream . She looks more beautiful when she laughs .but, she seems forgotten about our encounter. Here am thinking about her for the moment I met her .
Moreover, isn't she getting way too much freedom. How can she roam carelessly at this late night. I sighed soon bird I will cage you soon . "Jasper ! I want that girl's full details till tomorrow  at shop 9:00 am " . I can feel he flinched beside me " sir! Sorry but she seems innocent. And....." "JASPER think before you continue anything . And neve I mean NEVER question my decision again". he stiffened at my command. why he want to protect her ? "yes sir I apologize ". we reached my mansion . I straightly went to my room . As I was tired by all assignments. I removed my Dress and threw it and went to my plush bed . I switched off all lights I hate brightness before closing my eyes all my mind wondered about her unknowingly I felt peace . But they both doesn't know that " there is no accidental meetings between two souls "

NOTE:
*Sorry guys if you find any grammatical mistakes try to ignore it .I will surely take care of it
* don't be a silent reader I would like to know your advice too.
Thank you all