"You little-"

His father raises his hand but before he could hit him again, the main doors to the board room open and the secretary steps out holding papers. Her face looks horrified at the scene but Andrew just picks his earbud off of the floor and walks towards the door. He didn't feel like dealing with his family, not now, not anymore. He just wanted the one thing that made him feel free, like his own person.

"Ah, mister Kang, why don't you take a seat." Andrew nods and turns his phone music off. He takes a seat in one of the chairs and waits patiently for the meeting to start.

"Alright," the head of the board begins to speak. "After great discussion this past few weeks, we have decided to decline your request to return to this university."

Andrew bites the inside of his cheek, squeezing his hands together as he tries to keep it together in front of the police officers, the detective, and the school's board. This is the second time they rejected him and the first time was understandable since he was still in rehab, but now that he's sober they still reject him.

"Why?" Andrew asks, watching the head of board laugh in disbelief.

"Why?" he tilts his head that stupid grin lingering on his face for a moment before it falls. "You used and sold drugs on our property, and everyone recorded what happened at the party, the party that wasn't supposed to be held at any of our student houses, and you're sitting here asking us why?"

"Not to cut you off sir," one of the other members on the board cuts into the conversation. "We have already been informed that he is not the main source of the drugs, though we found evidence of drugs being distributed in the house he was staying in, we did not find any evidence that he was the operator of the drug ring here on campus."

"We also told you the first time," the other member of the board says. "You tarnished our reputation in the media, so it's going to be really difficult to accept you back into the school."

Andrew slams his hand on the table, standing slowly, watching the cops jump up as if he was going to attack them or something.

"I've been sober since I got out of that place–"

"But you still party," the board head says. "We see you at parties and drinking online."

Andrew scoffs. "I'm twenty-four, not fucking four! I had a few drinks and went out partying with friends what's the big fucking deal!"

"You were told not to be on the property, and the student houses are on our property mister Kang."

His glare deepens as he tightens his fist. He kicks his chair back, making it fall back onto the floor before turning around to leave the room. Just before he left through the doors, the head of the board said something that made him snap completely.

"Better luck next time, Mister Kang."

Andrew turns back around and storms towards him, but the cops present were ready, already holding him back, trying to cuff him. "Are you fucking with me!? You think my life is a fucking joke?! Fuck you, you stupid fucking piece of shit!"

As he pins to the ground, the police press him down harder, cuffing him. "Get the fuck off of me!"

"If you stop resisting we'll let you up!" One of the cops tells him, making him stop thrashing so they can stand him to his feet.

"We hope you spend this time looking for another school that would accept you. Have a nice afternoon, Mister Kang."

After saying those last few words, the police drags Andrew out of the building, uncuffing him as soon as he exits the entrance doors. Andrew is panting heavily, he is just so frustrated, angry, mostly confused and devastated.