Chapter 32

I have to say...life was getting a bit dreary with Ominis being distracted by assisting the other sixth years study...I missed our routine. We barely saw each other in the weeks leading up to the O.W.L.S. He became more and more in demand, and soon, the only time I saw him was the common room at night, we were too exhausted to stroll through the courtyard or read to one another. We'd been simply grabbing dinner and passing out on the couches. Exam season had been so exhausting.

Sebastian and I had slowly become more comfortable together, our relationship became amicable...perhaps more...maybe even friends as he'd been putting exemplary effort into improving his studies.

The morning of the exams, we all entered the Great Hall. Sebastian had been allowed to come to the school for his exams. I felt Sebastian staring at me almost the entire time; I gave my best efforts to ignore him.

At the end of the school day, we received our results. Ominis and I took our O.W.L.S., and passed, it was a closer call than you'd think, what with the extra burden of tutoring the extra students. Regardless, we were all happy.

Natty, Poppy, Amit, were pleased with their results. Gareth piped up, "I'll say this calls for a well-deserved trip to The Three Broomsticks for some butterbeers, what say you guys?"

Everyone nodded in agreement. "What about you Ominis and Agatha? You joining us?" Gareth asked.

Ominis looked over at me, "What do you say darling, would you like to join them? We certainly deserve it."

I smiled, "Sounds lovely Ominis,"as I said that I saw Sebastian leaving the school to go back to Feldcroft. Momentarily I hesitated, "I-I'll meet you guys there, sound good?"

Ominis took my right hand, kissed it, and squeezed it, "Sounds lovely my dear. I'll wait for you at Ravenclaw tower.