Chapter 27 (spice🌶️)

As a preface, these characters are aged up to 18+

This chapter contains Ominis content. If you'd prefer a clean/wholesome version, please refer to the (nice) version of this chapter. 

The next day, I popped into the Great Hall, arming myself again with more scones. I filled a thermos with steaming hot lavender tea too...just in case that rat Sebastian tried to put his hands on me.

There was quite a bit of foot traffic the next morning as I left the Great Hall, more students were getting up early for breakfast and studying as final exams neared. I decided to take a detour by the Slytherin dungeons. Despite their bleak appearance, they reminded me of happier, simpler times, like when I first explored Hogwarts after transferring... Though, the foot traffic wasn't much better down there as I neared the exit. I was trying to scooch past a few students to get ahead, when I suddenly felt my shirt and robes get pulled, yanking me around the corner.

I smelled his perfectly fresh breath...the unmistakable scent of oud and citrus...my god.

"Just because I've been busy, ....and rather tired...does not mean I haven't forgotten to prioritize you.", I heard a soft, low husk of a whisper in my ear. I felt my knees growing weak.

I cautiously looked up to see Ominis, extra polished up today, though his eyes had tired dark circles under them. He had his hands on either side of my head, breathing down my neck...half heaving...half snarling...

Did he fester over me getting upset with him all night?

Shakily I asked, "Ominis...darling...are you alright?" I couldn't tell if I was scared or turned on.

"Don't you 'darling' me....", Ominis breathed. "You know you fucking hate me,"

I was shocked. "Ominis...no I don't hate you...where is this coming from...?"

"Just say it...you think I'm rubbish...I am the shit under your shoes."

I was hurt that he could think like that.

"Ominis...no, my sweet dear...," I cautiously lifted one of my hands to stroke his cheek. A tear fell from his eye, I wiped it away with my thumb. "You are everything to me...,"

"I'm sorry I let you down yesterday...," Ominis croaked through his tears.

"Don't beat yourself up over it Ominis...I- I'm sorry...I didn't want you to tear yourself apart over this..."

Ominis sighed and took a moment to speak. "...well I have..." he uttered before he gathered his focus again. "Come," he said redirecting his thoughts, taking my hand and ripping me from the wall as he led me to the Slytherin girls' bathroom.

"Ominis, won't we get caught...?" I nervously sqealed.

"Haha, not if I can help it." Ominis said, lifting me onto one of the sinks. He tucked my hair behind my ears, silently studying me...feeling me. Slowly and rather sexily, he rubbed my thigh, spreading my legs apart. He was soft but intent, as if he had a goal in mind. My thighs warmed, as he sensually rubbed them, slowly making his way up my skirt. I ached for him deep in my stomach. My body temperature rose, readying itself for Ominis' touch. Ominis traced my center through my stockings. I let out a soft moan, wrapped my armd around his neck, and began kissing him, running my hands through his hair. Ominis sighed with hunger, pressing his middle and ring finger in further. I gasped erotically in response.

"Blast these damned things," Ominis took both hands under my skirt, and ripped my stockings and underwear apart.

I gasped, equally horrified, and turned on, "Ominis!"

Ominis leaned in close, "Don't worry darling, we'll get you more...I just want to leave you satisfied," he said, kissing my cheek, and cupping the back of my head with his right hand, while his left middle and ring finger slid inside of me.

".... auuhhh....", he sighed and hissed as his fingers felt my wet warmth for him. He placed his thumb on my clitoris. His hands practically had minds of their own, knowing somehow exactly what to do. He worked on me, sighing, breathing, kissing my neck, as I moaned louder and louder.

"Hmmm....", Ominis said warmly, pulling away for a moment, I could see him trying to envision the sight of us as his fingers made me moan. "Let me try another trick."

Through my heavy breaths I heaved, "...but...hh...what else could you possibly try...?"

"Just trust me...you sexy girl.", Ominis said, drawing his wand with one hand, still working my clitoris with the other.

"Hah!", I joked in spite of his hand pleasuring me, "...augh...where do you think you're putting that?! ...hh..."

"Dear, it's not about where it's going, it's about what it's doing." Ominis said matter of factly. Suddenly, the wand was vibrating in a manner which I'd never seen. It was moving in place so fast you could hardly see it.

Before I could protest, Ominis had replaced the other hand with the wand, pressing it deeply and firmly up against my throbbing clit.

"Oh God!", I moaned in shock, my legs shaking uncontrollably. My pelvis involuntarily tried to wiggle away from the intense sensation.

Ominis smiled as he observed my reaction and was not shy as he firmly grabbed the rest of my labia and pressed it against the wand.

"fuck...Oh my GOD...OMINIS?!" I screamed, almost frightened for a moment, throwing my head back.

Ominis at first said nothing, he continued warmly and sensually kissing my neck. He felt better than ever, working his way across my cheek, and kissed my mouth as if he was in complete control. My body wound tighter with excitement as I felt his tongue enter my mouth, and recklessly felt around my throat as I cried louder at his touch.

He pulled away briefly from our moment and whispered in my ear, "Careful angel...don't hurt your head against the wall..." Ominis said, adjusting his hand against my head, while speeding up the motions of his hand holding the wand. I wiggled and writhed with pleasure as I released into his hand, shaking my pelvis in ecstasy.

"FUCK, I love making you happy...," Ominis cradled my head in his right hand and pulled me into his kiss.

I was still shaking and moaning into his kiss...barely able to utter a word.

Ominis looked at me tenderly, "I love you more," he said, looking into my eyes, trying to help me down from the sink.

He held my hand as I tried to stand. "Can you walk darling?"

"I...hhh...I think I need a moment...," I said, leaning back on top of the sinks.

Ominis leaned into me again grabbing my head of hair, and pulling my face to look at his, "Don't you dare forget me these next few weeks...the exams are not far off, then I'm all yours again," he teased, gently brushing his hand against my pussy as a reminder. I looked up as he kissed my hand and then my fingers. "I'm sorry I've been out of sorts lately."

"It's fine Ominis...you mustn't be so hard on yourself...", I tried to assure him. His demeanor earlier had concerned me...I was beginning to think he distracted himself with my pleasure to avoid his problems...could that be the case?

"I...I know...I'm just overwhelmed by everything lately." he said, sounding a bit tired again.

"Please take care of yourself, Omi...I love you....and I'm proud of you."

"Really...?" Ominis said, sounding genuinely shocked.

"Yes, really!" I said smiling. "I could name a thousand reasons."

Ominis flashed a quick smile and straightened his clothes. "Well don't. You'll flatter me, Agatha." He offered his hand again and helped me down.

He kissed my hands again, "I must go...I'll see you later dearest."