"Aww," Rouge coos a bit as he tilts her head. "-you're gonna heal him. How sweet."

A frown immediately goes on the agent's face as he takes the last of the bandage from around the head. Initially he was frowning from his friend's comment but he only frowns more at seeing the rather large scar go from Sonic's forehead down to his left cheek. Unconsciously does he clench his fist tightly from seeing it.

Sonic blinks his eyes a few times, trying to adjust his left eye to the light. His vision is a little blurry, so he gently wipes his bad eye and closes it for a few seconds before opening it again to see better. He frowns from seeing Shadow's reaction to his face. "How bad is it...?"

A few ears fold down from seeing the scar and Tangle pouts a little, feeling really bad for her friend. "Sonic...?"

"It, uh," Sonic closes his eyes and softly laughs before looking at the lemur, "-I got my face slammed against the edge of the stage. Is it really that bad...?"

A sad smile goes on Bernadette's face as she goes to the other side of her son, tapping the tip of his ear. "I don't think you'll be modeling anymore," she says jokingly.

"No, my modeling career is over~" He can't help but laugh a little, especially when he sees smiles go on some faces, which in turns makes him laugh a little more.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic." Shadow has to force a smile to stay off his face. Even at a time like this, it's nice to see that Sonic can still be in good spirits despite everything.

"Don't you know," Jules starts as he sees Shadow hold his hand out before Rouge tosses a Chaos Emerald at him and he catches it easily. "-Drama is his middle name."

Shadow can't help but smirk at that. "Makes sense-"

"Since when?" Tails looks at his second dad. "I thought it was-"

"Ahem hrghm," Sonic loudly clears his throat, desperately needing to stop his little bro. Sure, some of his friends know that Sonic is only a nickname but no one outside his family knows his real name and he'd rather keep it that way. Who knows what would happen if they found out his name was Ogilvie Maruice the Hedgehog. Well, he's of the hedgehog species but still. Maurice is passable but Ogilvie? He would never hear the end of it.

Jules has a smug smirk on his face. "You okay there, son?"

Sonic playfully glares at his dad. "Oh, I must be allergic to something in the air."

Tails brings a hand to his face to cover his grin as he forces himself to cough just to stop from laughing while the rest of the room looks at the two blue hedgehogs, completely confused.

"So," Sonic needs to change the subject, pronto as he looks back at Shadow. "-healing? Yes?"

Shadow sighs and raises his right hand, watching as it glows a soft green. "I feel like you're hiding your name from us..."

"What? Pssh," the hero tries to play it off as he feels the tip of the index finger softly touch his forehead. He can feel a comforting warmth come from Shadow into his injuring, making him relax some and he smiles. "-nah, my middle name is just as cool as my first."

Charles, Jules, and Bernadette roll their eyes and smile as they continue to watch the ebony hedgehog heal Sonic's wounds.

"Sure, it is." Shadow says as his finger reaches the side of the left eye, watching as the scar starts to disappear from his touch.

"It is," Sonic says with confidence.

"Then won't you share with the rest of us?" Mighty chimes in, happy to hear his friend's voice in a playful mood.