Sonic Train - PT 01

Welcome everyone!

So, this is the first set of pictures of the Sonic Train we are on. I have to thank Peepzterfor coming up with the name after telling them about the vastness of Sonic's harem. 

(The picture above was so stupid but fun to do. I regret nothing!)

Ah, that also mean I have to update the cover of the book soon too. Gotta add more to grabbing our loveable blue hedgie.

I, Vix, shall now present you to the first set of her ship names, reasons she likes these ships and of course, the pictures she probably had no right to draw. (I also realized I referred to myself in the third person.)

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

01. 

Mephonic

(Master & Pet)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I absolutely love this underrated ship because
1:( And this is going to sound so bad ) Mephiles was the only one to ever kill Sonic. 
Don't judge {^.^'}
But seriously, they have never even met each other in the game and the one time Mephiles sees Sonic, he kills him. Sure, it's for plot reasons, but still. Okay, let me rephrase that: the one time he sees Sonic in person, he kills him. Sure, it was a cheap shot for doing it from behind - and no, I don't mean it like that. Get you head out of the gutter haha- but that's Mephiles. He's a conniving, deceiving, manipulating, underhanded being who has no shame in using others. Haa, that makes me wonder why I like him so much.... I may need help, anywho...
And the second reason is from my very first Mephonic fanfic I read many a years ago on Fanfiction . net. I was heartbroken when I found out the author stopped writing it.
Anyways, I digress 

Mephiles: Has anyone told you that you look like a female with your quills like that?
Sonic: Screw you!
Mephiles: When you beg me, I will.
Sonic.: Go to hell.
Mephiles: As long as you come with me, I'll go.
Sonic: ... asshole.
Mephiles: I believe you meant to say Master, am I right?
Sonic: ... ... I really don't like you... 

(Also, Mephiles is hugging the spot he stabbed Sonic (side note {^.^'})

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

02.

SonicExe

(One & Only)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~