16. Letter Pt. 02

Warnings: This chapter contains language, dark themes, blood, sexual themes, secondhand embarrassment (?), and innuendos are made.

Please be advised. Thank you and enjoy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Hedgehog Residence: 11:06 p.m.

"Shadow? Where are you going?" Chuck calls out as he sees the dark hedgehog abruptly get up from his seat and walk down the hallway.

They had just finished telling both agents what was going on with Sonic. Everyone was surprised that neither had said a word during the entire thing. Rouge had different emotions go across her face, ranging from anger to sadness while Shadow had no emotion at all. The moment they finished did Shadow get up.

Rouge rubs her forehead and releases a deep breath. 'Now it makes sense.' Every time she's seen Sonic, he'd always look out of it. She could tell that something was bothering him, but she thought it was just all of the attention he started getting. She could not have been more wrong in her life.

"Rouge,"

Said bat's ears perk up from her name being called before she opens her eyes and looks at the mother of the house.

Bernadette has a worried yet tired look on her face. Everyone had just gotten back from the labs when Amy brought the two guests to her house. All the tests they were running did absolutely nothing to help. They couldn't find anything regarding that lookalike but Rotor was determined to try to find something so he decided to stay back. "-where is Shadow going?"

Rouge turns her gaze from the older woman to the hallway. "He's going to read the letters for himself-"

"What?!" Jules calls out. "He can't!" Quickly does he get to his feet to go to his son's room, having every intention of stopping the agent. He hears footsteps behind him, knowing it's his brother and most likely Tails, going to try and help him.

Rouge just turns back to Bernadette with an eyebrow raised. "Why not? Didn't you guys read some?"

"Yes," Amy starts, getting the bat's attention, "-but we instantly got death threats by that psychopath."

'Are you serious?!' Rouge bites her lip for a second before getting up from her seat, knowing Shadow is going to be too stubborn to stop just because they tell him too. "Dammit. Shadow!" She quickly goes to the bedroom with the girls tailing her.

~ ~ ~

Haa~

Sonic~

I NEED you~

B A B Y ~

Make love to my body~

Please ~ ~ ~

Shadow tears his eyes from the paper and looks at the one in his left hand, already sick of this. He's only read a bit from four letters, not even the whole thing, but is already disgusted with whoever the hell this is.

SONIC!

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE TO YOU THAT I LOVE YOU, HUH?!

DO I HAVE TO KILL EVERYONE?!

WELL?!

DO I?!

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH?!

WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPT ME?!

SONIC!!!!!!!!

I swear,