38. Showtime Pt 01.

Warning: This chapter contains language, adult themes, syringes, substances, violence, sexual theme, and adult themes. Yes, I put adult themes twice.

Please be advised.

Thank you and enjoy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Earlier - Mountain Zone – 7:02 p.m.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Solaris watches the sudden anger flare up in Chaos' eyes before he holds his hand out, stopping the blizzard completely. He himself must hold back his sudden rage less he destroys the ice tundra they are in. "Bring me there."

Chaos calms down enough to rationally think and takes a step towards the entrance of the cave only for a teal colored forefield to appear. Both green and white eyes narrow at the barrier, not knowing who is responsible for it.

"Are you sure we'll find it here, ya geezer? I think you're just lost and trying to make things up so save your sorry butt!"

"If you don't pipe down you hag. And show respect to your older brother for crying out loud!"

"You're like three seconds older, you prune!"

Solaris turns his head to the left, locating the echoing voices from the bickering siblings as they're getting louder every few seconds. Though they aggravate his ears he can sense a strange power from the two.

He turns his gaze back towards Chaos and nods towards a puddle close to the water deity's right foot. "Doth not involved thyself with those folk. Useth the puddle and return to thy sanctuary. "

Chaos looks from Solaris to where the two voices are coming from, hearing the footsteps getting louder before he closes his green eyes. He then nods his head and completely liquifies himself before going into the puddle, finding another exit out of the mountain.

Once Solaris knows that Chaos is away from this area does he turn to his left, seeing the silhouette of two beings thanks to the last two fire creatures that had survived the earlier attack. There is a possibility that these two may be dangerous for most mortals, he knows he can handle himself because of what and who he is. Chaos would have been able to handle himself as well, but he didn't want to trouble the young deity after freeing him from that demon's possession. Chaos needs to properly recover.

White eyes just stare at the two as they finally come from the side tunnel to where he is. The 'brother' is a rather peculiar looking creature. He's not a Mobian. In fact, he is a troll which is surprising because he thought that the troll species were wiped out a long time ago. He's brown in color with a slightly hunched back. There is a horn on the top of his head, and he has a long, white beard but the part that stands out the most is his left hand which is a claw?

He turns to the younger sibling, the 'sister'. She is brown as well with her right hand being claw as well. Her nose is rather long and she's hiding a tail under her garments. Solaris can only surmise that she has a horn on top of her head that's hidden under that hat.

"I'm getting sick of your complaints, hag. Why don't you go flirt with Eggman and leave me alone-" Red eyes look to the right to see a rather tall Mobian looking at them. He takes his clawed hand and rubs his chin. Never in his day had he seen this creature before. He knows it's not that Iblis creature because of Iblis's headpiece.

"Ya know what? I think I will!" The sister retorts. "I can get some attention from my fine piece of Eggy-Hunk. He at least knows how to talk to a lady!"

"Will you zip it!" He fusses at his sister before turning his attention back to the silent Mobian. Maybe this is the first one he's summoned to this multiverse...? "You are X, are you not? The one whom this loudmouth and I have freed from the void?"