Nungal's Bio

(I did my best since I'm not good at drawing but this is Nungal's actual appearance)

Nungal

Age: 7

Race: Unknown

Family: Unknown Father, Unknown Mother, Scaramouche(Uncle)

Home: Intersection of Sumeru, Fontaine, and Liyue, Abyss

Powers: Electro Archon's Authority of Electro, Abyss, Cryo Vision

Nungal is a mysterious boy hailing from the Abyss. He mostly lived with his mother, who is a warrior inside the Void Realm. Even though he didn't meet his father, he knows who he is thanks to his mother, who described him as a passionate and loving man whose heart is large enough to accept anyone and who destroyed her loneliness in just 3 years. He was born roughly a few months after his father left but did not hold it against him for not being there. He was trained by his mother in sword skills and control over his powers. According to him, he doesn't like being in the Abyss because of how miserable it is and even his mother agrees, which is why she allows him to go to Teyvat. Nungal set up his own home between Sumeru and Fontaine and goes on a lot of adventures. He went to Inazuma where he saw a couple of travelers being beaten up by the Raiden Shogun and saved them from her attack.

Nungal's powers are stable and powerful, strong enough to handle lesser dragons and sometimes go on par with Harbingers. The Abyss Sibling, Aether, considers him a tainted existence because of his half-blood. Nungal shares the same personality as his father and mother, as he is super nice to people, willing to help them, and also sees those beneath him as weak, and even mocks them for failing to beat a boy like him. However, his personality is a tad bit different from his mother's because rather than letting the weak die, he saves them. Nungal can create dark dragon-like wings from abyssal energy and bathe the field in lightning to suit his needs and can go at Mach 20 speed when his electro power is active. Nungal can also create strings on his fingers that stretch out to unknown lengths and control people when he wants to.

He is also well acquainted with a girl named Hanabi, who keeps claiming to be Kunimitsu's girlfriend but he doesn't buy it. However, he doesn't know what Kunimitsu plans to do since he is engaged to Kokomi, and several females already like him more as a friend.

Nungal gained his Cryo Vision when he accidentally went crazy with his Abyss Powers in Snezhnaya upon being confronted by The Damselette and nearly killed by her and used the Cryo Vision to get away.

(If anyone can guess who he's related to, based on features, you deserve a gold star :) )