Encounter and Onward to Liyue

One day has passed since the Stormterror battle. Mondstadt has been very calm and at peace now that Dvalin is no longer attacking and rather just flying around freely. Jean wrote down all reports saying how the Stormterror crisis has stopped. Kunimitsu and the others meet up with Jean at the Cathedral and meet her little sister, Barbara, and return the rather smashed up Holy Lyre. Needless to say, Barbara was upset and prayed to Lord Barbatos to forgive her but Venti uses his power to "repair" the Holy Lyre, surprising her and taking it back to its original spot. Venti jokes about how the magic he used on the Lyre is not gonna hold out long and runs off with Kunimitsu and Lumine hot on his tail. As soon as they leave the church...

Venti is about to get jumped by two Fatui agents until Kunimitsu and Lumine blast them away with a pulse of wind and chase after them. Venti gets his bearings for a little bit until a large gust of cryo energy freezes hits them, with Venti and Kunimitsu using their power to block it but their bodies are trapped within the ice from below. The ice is especially freezing Kunimitsu the most. Lumine also gets pinned from behind by the fatui agents. They all see a woman walking with two fatui mages.

???: "At last, Mondstadt's rodent ruler and godly failure in the flesh."

La Signora, The Fair lady, The Eighth of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers

Kunimitsu: "Damn you...Crimson Witch of Flames!"

Signora: "Scurrying through the streets, looking for leftovers. Mondstadt calls this a God?"

Venti: "Heh, resident rodent beats invasive vermin-"

He gets cut off when Signora slaps him, shutting him up. Kunimitsu's eyes glow bright purple with tiny sparks of lightning circulating.

Signora: "Don't you dare speak back to me, insolent bard."

Suddenly, Venti's power spikes as it starts to destroy the ice keeping him bound and Kunimitsu's Divine electro powers starts to crack the ice and breaking free.

Signora: "Look at you. Absentee Archon of Mondstadt...how impotent you've become."

Venti: "That smirk of you wear looks out of place. Did you steal it from your master's face?"

He mocks her and it angers her that she blows him back with a gust of cryo energy and rushes at him, giving him no time to recover.

Signora: "Should've held your tongue..."

She plunges her hand into Venti's chest before ripping something out of him.