She Who Commands The Lightning, Bane of Ambitions, The Resistance

Lumine and everyone else are now face to face with the Electro Archon, The Raiden Shogun. Her gaze was making everyone feel uneasy and on edge. Ai was shaken by the fact she has to face her mother and that she doesn't recognize her own daughter.

Khoi: "Anyone got a plan on how to defeat a god? Because is this was something I didn't want to happen."

Xiao: "I've seen what she can do, and there's a 10% chance we will be walking out of here unscathed. Lady Beelzebul is a fierce warrior who trained both Kunimitsu and Lady Furfur and has killed many gods and monsters in the past. Be cautious."

The Electro Archon's eyes glow as she stares at them with an emotionless look.

Raiden Shogun: "You are that which is furthest from eternity. Exception."

She zips behind them and Eula blocks her polearm with her claymore. Khoi backflips and swings his sword, sending slashes of ice at her. She teleports away and Xiao hops high and plunges down at the Electro Archon, multiple spears emerging and she dodges them. 

Raiden Shogun: "What is a Liyue Adeptus doing here? You would become an enemy of Eternity too?"

Xiao: "I simply cannot allow my colleagues to be hurt. Especially ones close to a friend of mine."

Raiden Shogun: "So be it. Those who defy Eternity will be eliminated."

Eula runs at the Electro Archon and swings at her but the god blocks it and zips away, reappearing at the center of the field as she holds her polearm in front of her.

Raiden Shogun: "Lightning falls on the land of eternity."

Electro orbs form at the corners of the field in a triangular fashion and explode, hurting her foes. Ai snaps out of her daze and grits her teeth as she summons her bow and points it up as electro energy gathers at the tip.

Ai: "Phoebus Catastrophe!"

She fires her arrow into the sky as it explodes into multiple lightning bolts. The Raiden Shogun sees this and dashes around the battlefield and Lumine stomps her foot, summoning a geo construct and blocks off the Electro Archon path for Khoi to form a large cryo flower sigil and rain cryo spikes down on the Raiden Shogun. 

She swings her polearm, destroying all the ice that came at her and Eula comes up from behind and unleashes her Elemental Burst

Eula: "Vengeance will be mine!"

She swings her blade with cryo following as a blade forms and slams them, causing a massive explosion. The Electro Archon emerges from the dust cloud and spins her polearm in front of her.