Interlude: We Will Be Reunited

Around one month have passed since the great battle of Liyue. The Rite of Parting was finally completed and Liyue was at peace right now. Kunimitsu and Tingyun's relationship has grown to close friends. Sometimes Tingyun would hold his hand, making him blush and get Lumine jealous rarely. Lumine and the others put up missing person posters for her brother and Zhongli told them about Inazuma, Kunimitsu's homeland being closed off which shocked him greatly as Inazuma and that the Raiden Shogun Baal has issued the Vision Hunt Decree. It was to seize all visions and inlaid them into a statue. Kunimitsu was furious that his mother had done something so drastic it could destroy Inazuma as a whole. He knows she has a stubborn mind that is willing to make the harshest decisions and that he will need to find a way to convince her. Even if it means he will have to battle her.

Right now the group are returning to Mondstadt to rest and celebrate. Before they left Liyue, Madam Ping gave them a teapot which turns out to be an adeptus realm where they can live. They thanked her for it. As of now the group are sleeping in their tents but as for Kunimitsu, he couldn't sleep as he was thinking about what to do about the Vision Hunt Decree. When he was thinking he senses a strong presence nearby and he gets up and flashes to the source. He stands near one of the Statue of The Seven as a figure descends behind him. 

Kunimitsu: "How many years has it been since you asswipes in the sky were silent...?"

???: "It matters not Vepar

???: "It matters not Vepar. What matters is your alliance with the gods."

Kunimitsu: "Did you forget what you did to that nation? Ever since I saw Khaenri'ah get turned into a crater, I've despised you Heavenly Principles to the bare bone."

???: "They were the arrogance of mankind. Threats to the world are to be eliminated. Humans have no dominion of the world. The gods decide that."

Kunimitsu: "God this, God that...Archon has mercy just shut up. You all want control an authority and don't want humans surpassing gods and so you would punish them with an iron fist."

???: "I'd watch my tone if I were you, little god."

Kunimitsu: "oh yea? Then how about you come down here and shut me up then."

The Unknown God and the prince glare at each other for a silent 5 minutes. The Unknown God decides it was not worth the effort and covers herself in red cubes and disappearing.

Kunimitsu: "Coward...all ya do is lay around and watch everything like a show..."

Kunimitsu scoffs before heading back to the camp. He walks back to his tent to sleep and spots Tingyun in his tent sleeping peacefully.

Kunimitsu: ' *sigh* She must've slept walked...'

He sighs but just smiles a bit and lays back down next to her. Her ears twitch as she smiles in her sleep and hugs him tightly.