Lumine and Kunimitsu's quest begins

As Kunimitsu, Lumine and Paimon woke up the next day, They head back to Mondstadt to find Jean, only to see her talking to a woman with a mask. The woman suggests Jean should just kill the dragon and end the problem but Jean tells her back that Stormterror is one of the Four Winds. Kunimitsu's face turns to disgust and anger and Paimon had to pull his sleeve to get him to relax.

Kunimitsu: 'Damn Fatui...of course they have no respect towards the divine...'

The trio go to Jean and she spots them.

Jean: "Oh Kunimitsu, Traveler you're back. Thats good."

Kunimitsu: "The elemental flow is stable now that the temples are dealt with."

Jean: "The Aftermath of Stormterror's last attack is finally settled for the moment. However the pressure from the delegation has become too big to be ignored."

Paimon: "Delegation? From Liyue Harbor or Inazuma City?"

Kunimitsu: "She means Snezhnaya, They follow the Cryo Archon. Their envoys go by a particular name. The Fatui. Heard of them?"

Lumine: "Now that you mentioned it, Kunimitsu fought two of them yesterday."

Jean: "He did? *Sigh*"

Kunimitsu: "Don't give me that look Jean, you know well I despise them. Their actions are very questionable and somewhat sussy. Besides, they were being rude to me."

Lumine gives the prince a deadpanned look.

Kunimitsu: "Aye don't give me that face!"

Paimon: "Oh them! They're super famous. Wait infamous is more the word..."

Kunimitsu: "Killing Dvalin is never the correct course of action. He's a familiar of the Anemo Archon."

Jean: "The Cryo God's Fatui have always coveted the Anemo God's power. I don't believe they have Mondstadt's best interests at heart."

Lumine: "Speaking of power..."

Jean: "What is it?"

Lumine: "There's something I need to show the Knights of Favonius."

Jean: "Oh? Let us head back to Headquarters then. We shouldn't discuss important matters...out in the open."

With that in mind, The trio and Jean head back to HQ and Lumine remembered the gem she and Paimon found In the forest, hoping the Knights would know what it is. Lisa tries to study it, but it emits harmful energy towards vision users however it doesn't hurt Kunimitsu, so the Traveler puts it back in their pockets. Lumine knew the reason, but remains silent as Jean grants the title Honorary Knight to them.

 Paimon also tells them there was another presence when they found the gem, and subconsciously identified the boy running in the streets as the same person. Tracking his footprints with their Elemental Sight, the stranger sings the song of "Stormterror," identified as Dvalin, and the reason for his rampage. The stranger, Venti recognizes the Traveler and walks to them.