Revelations and The Lost One

As Paimon was comforting Lumine about her sibling being part of the Abyss order, Kunimitsu was staring at the purple haired girl in front of him. Tingyun was also surprised to see the girl looked somewhat similar to him. he stands up and walks slowly to her, holding his hand close to her cheek.

Kunimitsu: "Ai...? Is it...really you?"

The girl simply smiles and brings him into a hug, a tight one at that.

Ai: "It's me, big brother...I missed you so much..."

Kunimitsu's dams break and let loose as he hugs her tightly, crying into her shoulder. The same was said for her as she had her own tears falling. Tingyun formed a small smile and the two separate.

Kunimitsu: "How...I thought you were..."

Ai: "I was in the Abyss...400 years ago I escaped the Abyss but I lost my memories and my godly powers were sealed. I've been posing as a singer and idol around Teyvat so I can find ways of restoring my memories. When I found out you and the Traveler's feats in Liyue and Mondstadt, I knew I had to find you so I can gain closure and so I did. Now I have my memories back my powers were free thanks to Barbatos' statue."

Kunimitsu: "I'm...just so relief to see you again...you don't know how long I've waited-"

He gets cut off when he gets flicked on the forehead by her, making him grunt in pain.

Ai: "That's for sacrificing yourself in the Cataclysm! You know how fragile mom's heart is!"

Kunimitsu: "I'm sorry! I couldn't sit by and watch the Abyss destroy Inazuma!"

Ai: "Hmph! *She crosses her arms over her chest and gives him a side eye* You owe me 10 packs of Dango when we get back home."

Kunimitsu sweats profusely and nods rapidly because he knows the consequences of not getting her dango. And it wasn't pretty...

Tingyun: "Um excuse me, sorry to bother but who is she?"

Kunimitsu: "Oh yea, Tingyun this is my twin sister, Raiden Ai. Ai, this is Tingyun, shes my Archon familiar."

Ai: "Hello! You remind me of Yae Miko. Shes also a kitsune just like you."

Tingyun: "Really? Then I should really meet her."

Kunimitsu: 'Oh no...I need to keep her away from Miko. Or else I'll be in a heep of shit...'

Kunimitsu spots a Fontaine Pyro Vision hanging on Ai's skirt.

Kunimitsu: "Hey um sis, how did you get a vision?"

Ai: "Oh um...well it's kind of a crap show...Heh?"

Ai tells her brother that during the time she had amnesia, she was stabbed by a disgruntled fan and even though she was attacked, she didn't hold any resentment and that passion of love alone is what earned her the Pyro Vision. She lifts her shirt up to her stomach that shows a faint scar where she was stabbed and how she used her vision to cauterize her wound. Kunimitsu looks down, upset that his sister nearly died but she reassures him its not his fault. 

Kunimitsu: "I'm just glad you're ok. Lets go check on Lumine."

The two girls nod as they walk to Lumine. They see her looking down upset with some tears falling from her face.

Kunimitsu: "Lumine? You ok?"

Paimon: "Oh no...Paimon did her best to cheer her up but..."

Kunimitsu: "It's fine. Let me handle this."

Genshin Impact: Transcended Tempestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें