500 years, here I am

The Prince of Inazuma, Kunimitsu, was Raiden Shogun's pride and joy. Her eternal son, who ruled alongside her. He was praised by all and was the second most powerful deity in Inazuma. When the Cataclysm started, he and his mother did everything in their power to stop the monsters of the abyss from destroying Inazuma. Kunimitsu made the self sacrifice and jumped into the spiral abyss and used his divine power to close off other portals around Teyvat, preventing the Abyss from causing more destruction. The Raiden Shogun was devastated and ordered all soldiers to kill all remaining abyssal monsters in Inazuma. 

Timeskip to the present

On a small island near Mondstadt called Musk Reef, a young man with blueish purple hair, wearing a large hat wakes up and looks at his surroundings.

???: "Well hot damn this is not Inazuma. Hmm wait this area, this wind, Am I in Mondstadt?"

The boy was in fact Kunimitsu, the Prince of Inazuma. Not wasting any time He uses his anemo vision to make himself fly at mach speed and up the cliff, he flies high up and finds here he is.

Kunimitsu: "Starsnatch Cliff! I really am in Mondstadt! I wonder how Barbatos is..."

Kunimitsu walks down the mountain, avoiding any monsters that he finds, from Hilicurls, Slimes, Eye of the Storms, you name it. But what caught his eye were these soldiers looking dudes. He sees they have elemental power and He hides behind a tree and listens on their conversation.

???: "Did you hear, Ursa the Drake is causing more trouble again."

???: "Don't worry It won't be long until Lord Harbinger takes care of it and the people of Mondstadt are indebted to the Fatui."

Kunimitsu: 'Fatui? Ursa the Drake, attacking Mondstadt? Not on my watch.'

Sensing these Fatui soldiers were already bad news, He uses his swift speed and electro power to knock them out and scavenge their resources. He sees the soldiers wearing these vision like devices on them and the prince can sense Archon Residue in them.

Kunimitsu: "So these guys are using these to give themselves elemental power...Who is making these...?"

Kunimitsu grabs the supplies and hits the road.