epilogue pt. 1 - my idiot

THREE YEARS LATER

MINHO'S POV:

"Sweetheart, you look fine! Perfect even! Can we please just leave, we don't have time!" I try to usher Jisung out of the hotel room we were staying at.

Felix and Hyunjin got engaged a few months back, and today was finally the day of their much anticipated wedding. I was in charge of coordinating things, so I think it's safe to say I got less than an hour's sleep last night. It's not like they asked me to do it or anything, I just took up the job myself simply because I thought organizing a wedding like theirs would be a really fun experience. I never thought about the stress aspect of it, though. I wasn't sure about rich people's expectations of this event.

"You don't get it, it's my best friend's wedding! I have no option but to dress up!" Jisung says, panicking as though he was the one getting married.

Speaking of Jisung. Him, along with Chan and Changbin, proceeded with Hyunjin's idea of having them establish themselves in the music industry. Just as he had thought, they became overnight sensations.

Initially, they featured on one of Hyunjin's pre album releases to give the public a taste of their skills, and it became a major hit, mainly because of their surprisingly fresh style. They had their concerns about their music style being too old-fashioned, but it clicked with the audience instantly. It was exactly what everyone wanted, and I couldn't be more proud of everything they've accomplished, especially Jisung.

"You don't need to try so much, you're already drop dead gorgeous," I compliment him as I lock my eyes with his. I wanted him to know that I was being genuine.

"You're just saying that..." Jisung suddenly acts shy, brushing me off by playfully hitting my chest. I lift his chin up.

"Darling, I don't think I could ever lie to you. You're so beautiful inside and out, and if anyone is making you feel otherwise, we're gonna have problems, alright?" I tell him playfully, getting all cheesy with him. He flashes me a smile and I totally buy it— till his expression changes.

"You need to learn to be more patient, young man," he says as he pokes my chest, pushing me away. "I could be spending the rest of my life with you. You've got to start putting up with me before it's too late. It's been three years, for God's sake!" he says sassily. It almost flew past my head that he just casually spoke about us possibly getting married in future. I blush, and he notices. He smirks.

Was that supposed to mean something?

FELIX' POV:

"Alright, Chan, you're in charge of deejaying tonight. One of your fans online said that you seem like the kind of person who has a fire playlist, so I think you should do it," Changbin casually passes on his responsibility for the night to Chan, earning him a dirty look from the latter. Changbin notices, but he doesn't pay any attention to him.

"You might be my boss at work but you're still a loser like the rest of us," he says and pokes his tongue at Chan, to which he jokingly responds by raising his hands to hit him.

"I heard the word loser, I'm here everyone!" Jisung springs out of seemingly nowhere, startling the three of us.

"I'm so glad that you're self-aware, Han Jisung. You're already a few steps into your healing process, as per my therapist," Changbin says, matter-of-fact-ly. Jisung scoffs.

"I'd like to know the name and address of this totally real and qualified therapist you've been seeing. Maybe I could use some one on one sessions with them to help me "heal" as well, you know," he remarks sarcastically, making air quotes.