22. bumper cars

JISUNG'S POV:

After more walking, we finally reach our destination: a store that was honestly too big for one which was full of unaffordable stuff, covered from top to bottom in white and gold. Right next to the shop's entrance was this unbelievably large advertisement with different shots of Felix on it. I have to admit, he looked really good in it.

"Bro... you KILLED IT," I say loudly, slapping his back in excitement. He flashes a toothy grin, wincing in the pain I was unintentionally inflicting on him. I knew for a fact that Felix liked getting complimented more than anything, so I did exactly that.

"I want to take a picture in front of this, to be honest. This is so legendary I'm not even kidding," Changbin says with a proud dad-like smile on his face. We take pictures in front of the advertisement because we still couldn't believe that Felix had come so far already.

"I have a surprise for you guys," Felix says, getting us all excited. "Since I got a fat paycheck from this, I'll be sponsoring one item from Versace for each of you," he says with a big smile on his face.

Changbin and I share a moment of eye contact, before cheering and hugging Felix, telling him we love him and thanking him for his generosity which was hidden up till now.

"I still remember that you refused to buy me a sandwich because you were too broke, and now you're getting us such expensive gifts. My son, I'm so proud of you," Changbin says, wiping non-existent fake tears. I join in on the fun, and Felix starts whining because we were being overdramatic. Just as we decide to enter into the store, five teenage-looking girls come up to us, seemingly recognizing Felix.

"OMG, you're Lee Felix, right? The guy in the ad there?" One of them asks, pointing at the said advertisement. Felix smiles, nodding his head affirmatively. All of them squeal.

"I am SUCH a big fan. It's such an honour to meet you! I can't believe this is actually happening!" Another one says, making the rest of the girls join her. "If you don't mind, can we get an autograph?"

Felix readily complies, more than willing to do anything for his fans. It was his first time properly meeting them, so he was extra happy. He chats with them for a bit and Changbin and I look over at him, still sporting proud smiles. Just then, I hear my phone ring: it was an incoming video call from Minho. Since Felix was occupied and we weren't doing anything anyways, I pick up the phone. He greets me with a smile.

"Hello, sweetheart. What's up? Where are you?" He calls me the nickname again and I blush. Changbin shows a stank face from beside me before leaving us alone. I reply, giving him full details of what we were doing.

"If you guys wrap up early enough, do you wanna come stay over at my place?" Minho offers. I eagerly nod, already looking forward to it. My (no longer) lonely ass has been dying for cuddles, and this was the perfect opportunity to feed my touch starved self.

"Also, about-" Minho was interrupted from moving into another topic as someone approaches me.

"You're that hot producer Jisung, aren't you? Can you please sign my biceps?" A person who seemed to be a fanboy asks me. I stood there in shock; he was so straightforward and this was absolutely wild. 

"No, he will not. Go on with your day without asking him to do weird stuff," Minho tells the guy sternly through the phone, obviously seething with jealousy. I give the guy an apologetic smile before he walks away.

"Jealous, are we?" I tease him and he rolls his eyes.

*

"Changbin, why the fuck is your head stuck in a bucket?" I ask, amazed at the situation before me. We have been in the supermarket for literally five minutes, and now we had to deal with this.