7

Evan Williams-Buckley

11-18-2016

"Ok so you you always have your knees bent almost like your normal surfing...yeah just like that." Freddie says teaching Buck how to car surf with a smile on his face and he's catching on quickly to the idea of how to do it. "So where are you from you still haven't told us?" Freddie asks tilting his head and Buck sighs shrugging his shoulders. "Depends what you mean to be honest, I was born in Hersey but I was in Hawaii before this with my dad." Freddie raises a brow confused on what he means by that.

"What do you mean?" 

"Uh basically, apparently I was an affair baby but the thing is my Danno hadn't known my mom was married with two kids so he ended it and my mom never told Danno she was pregnant and she wasn't really the best parent. My I still don't know what to call him stepdad I guess was abusive to me and it got worse after my older siblings left home and a year after my brother left I woke up on a plane headed to Hawaii when I was ten so basically Danno was robbed of raising his son for the first ten years." Freddie feels every hair on his body raise hearing that the youngest was treated that.

"Wait why do you call him Danno and your Hawaiian?" Freddie asks sitting on the hood of the car it just the two of them and Buck throws his head back. "Uhm, when my mother and her husband sent me away I was fearful of people in general and extremely fearful of men still getting over that a little bit but I was also extremely underweight. Just not in the best state so he had told me I didn't have to call him dad that he would understand. So we made a nickname Danno since nobody ever called him that so it almost means more than calling him dad I wouldn't call him dad till I was 12 almost thirteen." Buck pauses rubbing the back of his neck and looking down.

"And the reason why I don't need or want the money from my fights is for one I don't think you should get paid hurting your opponents that are decent people. Two my mom and her husband are rich so I have a trust fund that opens once I am 25 or get married and my dad isn't like bucket loads rich like my mom but were also not poor."

Freddie nods his head understanding what Buck is saying, Buck doesn't like the fact he has a trust fund. "That makes sense, it sucks you had to go through that Buck I hate assholes like them." Buck shrugs and smiles while letting out a soft laugh.

"It sucked at first but now I am not sorry, Danno has always been an amazing father patient and always let me make my own decision and not tell me what I should and shouldn't like. I'm just glad my sister has him to protect her." Freddie really likes Buck his attuited and likes him a lot.

"Surprised that the team is finally starting to seem to be accepting me." Freddie snorts shaking his head and sighs. "Trust issues, most SEALS which I am gonna try damn hard to keep you normal but most SEALS have major trust issues and have issues with new people."

"Ok maybe you should have became a therapist." Freddie lets out a deep laugh throwing his head back rolling his eyes. "Yeah not the first time I've herd that. Come on lets start the car surfing.

Later that night.

"Yeah I know Danno I miss you to." Buck tells Danny over the phone with a smile he does really miss his Danno and Grace. "Are you being safe, is the team starting to accept you?" He asks and Buck lays back in his bed with a sigh. "I am always safe, and yeah at least I think so. I think like most people were spooked because of my age." Danny laughs letting out a deep sigh.

"I hope your able to come home soon kiddo, or hopefully my pain in the butt boss will give me some leave and hopefully Rachel will stop being stubborn so I can bring Grace." Buck throws his head into his pillow shaking it. "Yeah I know but you might wanna hold off on that Danno, I think were leaving on either deployment or a mission."