2

Evan Williams

Everyone thinks Buck is 29 years old when he's only 23 years old he had strings pull courtsy to the Navy due to the investigation he's helping them with until his team finally gets a new mission a way more fun one than this. "Hey little one why don't you roll the hoses."

Buck lets out a huffed scoff they would shit themselves if they knew his real name and that he was a SEAL, he really hates the one his sister is dating but the thing is they don't know Buck is her brother or that Daniel is his brother as well since he chose to not add his second last name and to just go by Williams. Despite his siblings leaving him he is very close with them and they both know he is on an elite team when they went to find him when he was 16 figuring out his mother and fake father dumped him to Hawaii. 

"What else is new Chimney." Evan says rolling his eyes when he decides he's done two years and over 45 people arrested for being dirty has been enough he misses his little sister and brother and his Danno. 

He pulls his phone out sighing he had moved a lot when he was twenty when the team started going dry on missions. "Hey kid how are you doing bud!" I groan hating when he calls me that I sigh and put on a smile. "I'm doing fine Danno, but I think it's time to tell the Navy I want out of this assignment since it was optional." Danny hums worried but than his voice goes chirpy again brushing it again. "So where are you gonna go now Evan?" 

"I was thinking coming back to Hawaii." Danny jumps up and yells to Steve and Grace all excited making me smile. "Steve!...Steve! Evan is coming home finally Grace your brother is coming home!" Buck hears his 13 year old sister who made him promise to not get hurt like that and that wasn't really something he usually does but she was only ten at the time so he did when the Ladder crushed his leg. Danny directs back to his son with a huge smile that Buck can not see.

"So do you plan on coming home Buck, we have a spare room for you always." Buck has a huge smile that spreads across his face rolling his eyes, he should have known his dad would be more excited. "Uh I think two weeks to a month."

"OK great I can't wait to see you Evan I miss you and love you." Buck nods his head the smile on his face stays put luckily the hospital didn't let the 118 to the hospital when his family came the Strawberry Team didn't want the risk of meds making me spill things. "I know, I miss and love you to Danno a lot same with Gracie." Buck says hanging up the phone when Eddie, Hen, and Chimney are standing behind him. 'fuck.' Buck thought.

It not that he ashamed of his family it's just the roll he's playing and his job the others have been trying to get into his life annoyingly. "Who's Danno and Gracie kid finally getting to know you." I roll my eyes shaking my head. "None of ya business who they are, and just because we work together doesn't mean I owe you mu life story I am allowed to have a privet life." Buck snaps he can not wait to get out of here they all jump as his muscles flex.

The 118 has spent the last two years trying to get to know the young firefighter and three things confuse them. One, he never mentions any family does he have family or does he not and that why he's quite or is he ashamed of his family? Secondly, When he was crushed by that ladder truck he didn't cry or freak out just laid there with a pissed off look how, and when they went to check on him in the hospital they said that his file says that if he's hospitalized that only authorized personnel are allowed into see him.

They saw a dirty blond muscled run into the room worried and they asked for a code and he whispered it and put it into a computer and allowed him in yelling Evan's name.

Ok so four things that confuses them the third being that when he was held at gunpoint he didn't even flinch, he just raised his brows putting his hands up in the air and talked her down.