5

Evan Williams-Buckley

Three weeks pass

"How much trouble are we about to be in with Danno if he finds out about this Steve?" Buck asks as they put their gear on getting ready to enter in on a suspect house that is for a side investigation Buck and Steve have been working on that Danny would be highly against Wo Fat Steve rival and now Buck has help. "Danno finds what out Steve?" Buck squeaks not realizing Danny was behind them.  

"Nothing darling taking Buck on a training exercise real quick be back in a few hours...go." Steve whispers the go with a strict tone Buck starts running out when Danny grabs onto the back of his shirt. "You have your guilty face Buckaroo." Danny says and Buck tucks his head even more it sucks being stuck in-between his CO and dad constantly. "Ok fine were going out to start an investigation of an illegal fight ring were not fighting tonight just watching we fight next week." Buck says making up a lie real quick and Steve would be surprised if his voice didn't crack. And that the thing Buck is already not a good lier he's to brutally honest for that he hates liers another trait he gets from Freddie. But his lying gets even worse when it comes to the Strawberry Team and his dad.

"Oh really, why did your voice crack multiple times then there Buckaroo?" Danny has his dad voice arms crossed and Buck just stands there choking which makes Steve laugh that the badass SEAL the youngest SEAL in US history the youngest time to be put on an elite team that not many people know about. The kid who car surfs onto a car going 120 miles an hour chokes when it comes to lying to his dad it so sweet and cute all at the same time.

"Steven what are you two up to, what has my son boxers all twisted up in a knot?" Steve shrugs and walks out Buck following when Danny steps in front of them.  "Ok were going after some of Wo Fat associates." Steve says rolling his eyes when Danny blood boils and he sees red at what Steve just said. "No Steve that is not happening you can not recruit him into that scumbag radar!" 

"Fine dad, I'll just go home and be bored like I have the last three years." Buck scoffs walking out to his motorcycle getting on it and driving two weeks away letting out a laugh turning on his coms. "Hey Steve two blocks away you still want to do this?" Buck asks crossing his arms and Steve is shocked that he pulled off that lie. "You lied you made a believable lie oh my god the KID made finally lied!" Jason cuts through with a sharp laugh finding it beyond hilarious that it happened. "The same KID who can not lie unless it's for a mission or hiding things the kid who fumbles every lie he makes?" Clay asks making Buck throw his head back rolling his eyes letting out a soft laugh, he loves his team granted it the only team he was on after green team but he loves them all even though they can be a bit much at times.

"Wow we owe the kid a beer than he did it!" Jason than says with excitement as Steve manages to make it to where Buck is.  "Is the KID even old enough for that Jason?" Buck lets out a scoff shaking his head along with another eye roll. "Oh fuck off Spenser I've been old enough for two years." Buck bites playfully making everyone laugh who's awake and on the coms.

"That doesn't help your case baby SEAL not one bit." Jason bites back and Buck groans he hates being called baby SEAL. "I'm not a baby, I am 23!" Buck whines making everyone snort and start laughing again shaking their head. "Yeah your still a baby KID you will always be our baby SEAL, you were only 15 which pissed Steve and Freddie off that they invited a 15 year kid. But you were a baby when you joined."

"But I'm not a baby anymore Jason, nor a teen might I add!" Buck whines earning another laugh from his team members.

"Lets get going kiddo." Steve snarks as Buck gets into Steve truck with a smile. "What in gods earth are you doing at 12 in the morning you two?" 

"Uh something for work, Danno can never hear about this ok he told Steve I was not allowed to help catch the scumbag." Buck and Steve hear Clay and Jason groan knowing that means they are doing something dangerous, stupid or both.