Episode 9

The library was shrouded in a hushed stillness, the scent of aged paper and ink filling the air as me and Taehyung sat at a weathered wooden table, the tattered teddy bear cradled in his arms like a cherished companion

Taehyung's eyes sparkled with wisdom as he spoke, his words echoing through the silent room.

"If you want to return to your realm, you'll need to open a gate in the human world. But it's not as simple as it sounds. You'll need enough spiritual energy to make it possible."

I listened intently, my mind racing with questions and possibilities. Opening a gate between realms was no small feat, and I knew that the task ahead would require all of my strength.

Gathering my resolve, I met Taehyung's gaze with a steely determination.

"Then we'll find a way to make it happen. Whatever it takes."

Taehyung's eyes gleamed with a mischievous glint, his mind racing with possibilities.

"You know what would be really smart? If we followed a soul that has just died. You could use your light energy to guide it towards your realm."

My eyes widened with realization as his words sank in. It was a daring plan, but one that held the promise of success.

"That could work. But we'll have to move quickly. Time is of the essence."

As the door to the library creaked open, Hoseok and Yoongi stepped inside, their presence disrupting the tranquil atmosphere of the room. Yoongi's casual demeanor and his words were punctuated by a lazy yawn.

"Hey there. Jin's been wondering where you were. Luckily, we found you." He said sluggishly, rubbing the nape of his neck.

I slowly looked up from my conversation with Taehyung, my eyes meeting Hoseok's in a moment of silent recognition. And as Hoseok stared at me in awe, a sense of wonder and disbelief washed over him like a tidal wave.

I feel like I've seen him before.

It's the first time we had met, Hoseok. The sin of envy.

He was in disbelief. A being of light and beauty, with a strength and grace that transcended mortal understanding was in front of him - that's not why he was shocked. As he stood there, his heart pounding in his chest, he couldn't get a single word out.

With a swift motion, Yoongi smacked Hoseok over the head, snapping him out of his daze with a jolt.

"Get a grip, man. We've got a job to do."

Hoseok blinked, shaking off his thoughts as he shot Yoongi a sheepish grin. But before he could respond, I rose from my seat, shaking my head at Yoongi's rough gesture.

"It's alright, Yoongi. I know how to get to my realm."

"How?" He asked.

"Well... do you know a place where death always happens?"