Episode 4

Namjoon reclined on the couch in Jin's office, his brow furrowed in deep contemplation as he mulled over the troubling events plaguing the realms

Namjoon reclined on the couch in Jin's office, his brow furrowed in deep contemplation as he mulled over the troubling events plaguing the realms. Across from him, Jimin lounged in a seat, a glass of whiskey dangling lazily from his fingers as he listened to the conversation between Jin and Namjoon.

Jin leaned forward in his chair, his expression grave as he considered the possibilities that could be causing the souls to escape.

"It could be a breach in the celestial barriers, or perhaps a rift in the fabric of the realms. We can't discount the possibility of outside interference either."

Namjoon nodded thoughtfully, his mind racing with the implications of Jin's words.

"Whatever it is, we need to act swiftly. The longer this goes on, the greater the risk to the stability of the realms." Namjoon replied.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, taking a sip of his whiskey before chiming in with his own thoughts.

"Or maybe someone just messed up their paperwork. You know how bureaucracy can be."

Namjoon shot Jimin a withering glare, unimpressed by his flippant remark.

"This is no time for jokes, Jimin. We're facing a serious crisis here."

Jimin shrugged nonchalantly, his expression unreadable as he leaned back in his seat.

"Just offering a different perspective, Namjoon. No need to get all worked up."

As the discussion continued, Jimin's mind drifted back to ancient tales he had heard centuries ago, tales of a powerful deity known as Eris, the god of discord. He remembered whispers of how Eris's return was prophesied to bring chaos and upheaval to the realms, threatening to shatter the delicate balance that held them together.

With a contemplative expression, Jimin interjected into the conversation, his voice tinged with a hint of uncertainty.

"You know, there have always been rumors about Eris's return. Some would say she might be the one behind all of this."

Namjoon, the sin of anger, scowled at Jimin's words, his patience wearing thin with each passing moment.

"Don't start with your ancient legends, Jimin. We need real answers, not fairy tales."

But Jimin persisted, his curiosity piqued by the possibility that the ancient myths held some sign of truth.

"Just think about it, Namjoon. What if Eris has returned, seeking to reclaim her rightful place as the harbinger of chaos? It would explain a lot."

Namjoon's temper flared at Jimin's continued insistence, his frustration mounting with each passing second.

"Enough, Jimin! I won't entertain these absurd notions any longer. We need to focus on finding a real solution to this problem, not chasing after ghosts from the past."