Prologue

In the heart of the celestial realm, where the light dances eternally and the petals of cherry blossoms flutter like whispers of divinity, there exists a garden of unparalleled beauty

In the heart of the celestial realm, where the light dances eternally and the petals of cherry blossoms flutter like whispers of divinity, there exists a garden of unparalleled beauty. Here, amidst a sea of crimson blooms and red rivers, the Goddess of Light resides, her presence radiating warmth and serenity.

In the finest hanfu, woven from threads of purest moonlight that hung loosely on her body, the sleeves just hanging off her shoulder as her dark hair hung beautifully, she sits by the tranquil river. With eyes of liquid gold, she gazes into a shimmering silver orb cradled in her delicate palms. Within the orb, a world unfolds— she watches the world full of life and wonder, ensuring nothing was wrong in the world.

As she watches, a gentle breeze stirs the blossoms around her, carrying the whispers of distant lands and untold stories. Each petal that falls is a silent prayer, a testament to the ever-turning wheel of existence.

In this moment, the Goddess of Light is both observer and guardian, her divine essence woven into the fabric of creation. And as she continues to watch over the realm from her garden of Eden, she knows that the threads of fate are ever intertwined, leading each soul towards its destined fate.

A soft, ancient voice resonates from within the depths of the shrine behind her. "My dear, remember your duty," it urges, "ensure that no souls are lost today as they pass over to the other side of the river."

The Goddess of Light smiles gently, her golden eyes reflecting the wisdom of eons. "I shall guide them safely, as I always have, grandmother."

Yet, as the words leave her lips, a chill grips her heart. The silver orb in her hands begins to darken, its surface swirling with shadows. With a sense of foreboding, she watches as the once-clear vision within the orb distorts and fades, replaced by a murky abyss.

A ripple of unease courses through her as she realizes something is wrong. The very essence of the realm feels tainted, as if a sinister force lurks just beyond her sight. With a determined resolve, she sets aside the orb and rises to her feet, the petals of cherry blossoms swirling around her like a silent plea for guidance.

"Something's wrong."