NINE: Sneaking Out Again

^^^^^ This but imagine the black boots, black skirt, and black belt top as pink instead. 

Nana-Chan's POV:

Looking up from my sketchbook, I heard another knock on my door and set my sketchbook down on the bed and stood up walking over to my bedroom door.

Pulling it open, I looked down the hallway both ways but there was no one and then I looked down to see a book sitting there, the same book I thought it lost.

The book Zane gave me.

Kneeling down, I picked up and flipped it open to see that it was truly Zane's book because of all the notes in it but tucked in between the pages was a note.

Standing up, I closed the door and pulled the chair over to make sure no one else could walk into my bedroom and walked over sitting down on the edge of the bed, I pulled the note out.

Don't tell mother and father that I went to the docks, because they would lose their minds just as they do when it comes to you but also because I know how to swim and they didn't want that.

Now you can give it back to the pirate who has caught your attention.

Malyk.

I smiled and set the note down on my stand as I started flipping through the book to make sure there was nothing ruined in it and thankfully there wasn't.

He must've found someone who had a potion that could be used to dry the book and fix it and now I owe Malyk a huge thank you and will do whatever he asks for an entire day just for this.

Setting the book down on the stand, I picked up my sketchbook to start drawing once again when I heard a pebble hit my window and looked over at my window.

The curtains blew slightly from the draft in the room but I thought nothing of it and looked back down at my sketchbook when I heard another pebble hit my window.

Finally I set my sketchbook down and stood up, walking over but before I could reach the window, Travis appeared and I jumped then my eyes widened in surprise.

Unlocking my window, I pushed it open and he climbed through sitting on the window sill, I looked over my shoulder to make sure the chair hadn't somehow moved and my mother wasn't in my room.

"What are you doing here Travis?" I asked confused, he smiled.

"We're going out" He said as he grabbed a pair of flats for me and a jacket that would cover my night gown enough, he tossed them towards me and I caught them.

"Going out?" I asked, he nodded his head and walked back over to the window and sat down on the window sill once again with a huge smile on his face.

"Come on it's going to be fun, it's time we start experiencing some things" I blinked a few times in shock.

"Where are we going?" I asked, pulling the jacket and flats on as I walked towards him, he didn't answer my question and instead jumped back out of the window.

I gasped and ran over to see him standing back up like the fall hadn't hurt him and thankfully it didn't so I took a deep breath and climbed out of my window.

Grabbing a hold of the ladder again, I closed my windows once again and started climbing down the ladder while Travis waited patiently for me and I looked around.

Jumping off the ladder, Travis started walking around my house and I followed him confused as to where we were going exactly and kept my eye out for any guards.