TWO: 16 Years Later.....

Nana-Chan's POV:

"Nana-Chan!" Jolting awake, I looked over at my bedroom door watching the door knob wiggling around as my mother tried to get in my bedroom like she usually did.

The chair I had put in front of my door was stopping her from getting in and I was relieved for that because I'd have the covers ripped off me and she would just start in about finding me a husband.

Rolling onto my back, I heard her let out a screech and stomp down the hallway towards the stairs to get breakfast ready for all my siblings and my father.

Sitting up, I pushed my hair out of my face and yawned as I got out of my bed and turned around to quickly start making it, I didn't want to hear anything about me leaving my room in a mess.

Hearing birds, I looked over and caught a glimpse of a few flying by through the curtains that were blowing slightly from the breeze that had made it's way into my room.

Patting the pillows down, I ran towards the window and pulled the curtains open, looking down I seen pirates walking off their ships and heading towards the bars and markets nearby.

"Nana-Chan! You better be dressed and downstairs in the next ten minutes or you'll be late!" Turning around I looked to the clock in my room and gasped realizing she was right.

The only good thing about having a mother who doesn't care for your privacy is she tends to pick out outfits for you and leaves them near the dressing corner.

Running over, I untied my night gown and slipped it off, folding it up I set it down on the chair and pulled on the white shin length slip and grabbed the white flowy long sleeve ankle length dress and slipped it on.

Tying it up, I grabbed the tank top light blue corset top that went to just an inch above the white dress, to cover most of it as per the dress code for the handmaiden's in the Kingdom.

Tightening the corset, I tied it off at the bottom and pulled my hair out of it as I sat down on the chair and grabbed the ankle light blue kitten heel lace up boots and pulled them on.

Tying them up, I stood up and ran out from the dressing corner and sat down at my vanity, picking up my hairbrush I started brushing it through it while keeping an eye on the time.

Dropping my hairbrush on the vanity, I braided my hair over my shoulder and tied it off with a light blue ribbon and tied it into a bow, doing some light makeup I heard footsteps making their way towards the door.

Jumping up, I ran over and pulled the chair out of the way and set it off to the side, I pulled the door open just as my mother went to knock on the door again and smiled politely.

"Good morning mother, would you like me to grab some vegetables from the garden for dinner?" I asked, she blinked a few times seeming surprised I had opened the door before she could knock on it.

"Yes, and then I need you to get Kia to school before joining Prince Travis" She cleared her throat, I nodded my head and smiled wider.

"Of course mother, I'd be happy too" I kissed her cheek and ran past her down the hallway, I let out a breath when I was far enough away from her and ran down the stairs.

Skipping around the corner, I seen my younger siblings and my triplet brother Kylo sitting at the table with father who glanced up from his paper and then looked back down at it.

My youngest sister Kia, who is 11 years old looked over at me and smiled as she continued eating some of the fruit mother had set out on a plate for her.

"Hurry up and finish eating Kia, I'm going to bring you to school today" Kia nodded her head as I skipped by and kissed father's cheek, he gave me the smallest smile and went back to reading.