SIX: Where Are You Off Too?

Narrator's POV:

"A note from the king" Brielle held it out towards Nana-Chan, Nana-Chan smiled and thanked her as she took the note from her and waited until Brielle walked off.

Nana-Chan couldn't understand why the king would personally write her a note, normally he'd request for her to come to his room so he could speak to her there.

Nana-Chan looked down adn unfolded the piece of paper and started reading it.

Nana-Chan,

I'm writing you a note because your parents are here and I do not want them to overhear what I am going to ask you to do.

There is a special gem arriving today, in the hands of a merchant named Zailez and I ask that you personally go and collect the gem.

It is from my late wife's home and I trust that you will make sure nothing will happen to it and I know you parents don't like you down my the dock.

If you do this, please bring the gem directly to me afterwards.

King Terry

Nana-Chan looked up to see Prince Travis walking around with Amber, talking too each other so she knew she had nothing to worry about with Prince Travis.

With that, Nana-Chan turned around and started walking down the hallway in the opposite direction, folding up the note she had gotten from the King and tucked it into her pocket.

She smiled as she passed by the guards and they returned the smiles and nodded their heads in her direction and watched as she ran down the stairs and jumped off the last few.

Nana-Chan ran across the corridor towards the main entrance, grabbing her jacket along the way due to the cold morning they were having and pulled it on.

Nana-Chan ran out of the palace and started making her way towards the docks while keeping an eye out for any of her siblings or mother and father just to make sure they wouldn't notice.

Nana-Chan stopped as she reached the main gate, palace guards looking at her as she smiled softly and they stepped aside letting her pass by without another word.

Nana-Chan started the quick walk towards the docks while looking around at everything including the beach to see if Princess Katelyn and Teony are out and about.

When she could not see them she continued on down the pathway towards the docks, people passed by her and smiled politely seem even greeting her along the way.

Others ignored her and brushed past her like she was never there though it didn't bother her as she continued on.

Nana-Chan slowed down as she reached the docks and looked around, she had heard of Zailez before, he had helped the King many times with retrieving things from places that can be hard to find sometimes.

She knew where to look, so she stepped onto the dock and continued making her way towards the dock with a calm expression on her face knowing that if she looked scared, people would go after her.

On a docked ship nearby, Captain Garroth scolded his crew as they scrambled to get his ship ready to depart from the docks in search of Captain Aaron's ship.

Captain Aaron who had taken off in the middle of the night without a word to anyone and despite Captain Garroth's determination to say he doesn't care about anyone but he found himself worried about Captain Aaron.

And leaning up against the post for the sails was the raven haired pirate who chose to ignore everyone around him, continuing to read through his latest book.