ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20: Oᒪᗪ ᗯᗩYᔕ ᑕᗩᒪᒪIᑎG

Почніть із самого початку

"Let's just say that I missed you!" She murmured softly, her eyes flickering with seduction. He smiled at her words, but his eyes revealed a different sentiment.

"You missed me? I doubt that! You don't miss anyone, Elena!" He remarked as he grabbed his pants and hastily pulled them back on. Her expression hardened, immediately taken aback by his demeanor.

"Why so tense all of a sudden? I thought you wanted this just as much as I did!" Elena's gaze bore into him. Jack froze, his eyes returning to meet hers.

"You know damn well that I wouldn't say no to you! To this!"

"You know how much you mean to me! How much I love you!" Jack declared, taking a few steps closer to her. Elena sighed in annoyance, rolling her eyes at him.

"Really Jack? Cut me some slack! I just wanted to get laid and have a good night with you!" She muttered in annoyance. Jack sighed softly, looking down.

"Even though you stopped talking to me for a whole year, I can still see that you are the same egotistical person with no idea of how much damage you cause to others!"

"You never care about your significant other's feelings! Always so preoccupied with the idea that others shouldn't fall in love with you because it's so easy for you not to!" His gaze was firm and penetrating, his inner anger evident in his mirror-like eyes. Elena couldn't handle the constant judgment and swiftly got down to grab her clothes.

"You all seem so narrow-minded! Can't comprehend that a woman can also just want sex without any attachment!"

"I'm not a prostitute, I don't sell my body for money! I just want to have a damn good time! Why is that so difficult to understand? Why can't men grasp this simple concept?" She scolded with ferocity. Jack swiftly halted her from walking away and drew her close. Their faces mere inches apart as they locked eyes with each other.

"Because when we fall in love, it's a complete disaster inside our heads! I don't think you've noticed, but you are irresistibly beautiful—it's impossible not to fall in love with you! It's easy to see you in a different light when your lips exude such ambiguity!" Jack declared before leaning in to kiss her passionately. Elena struggled against his advances, but her strength was no match for a man consumed by unrequited love.

Reconnecting with an old friend who had been intimately involved with her in the past turned out to be a grave error. She had distanced herself from him previously because she couldn't handle a friend developing romantic feelings for her. It frustrated her how every man in her life seemed to want more than she was willing to give. She was tired of it all and couldn't fathom why it kept happening. Now, she regretted reaching out to him, foolishly assuming he had moved on from his past affections. Desperation had driven her to seek him out, as she refused to contact Carlton for physical comfort, no matter how persistent he was in trying to grab her attention.

Leaving Jack's house after spending the last two hours of the night there, Elena emerged with a visibly tense expression. Despite enjoying herself during their time in the kitchen, his words had cut deep and left her emotionally wound up. Her eyes were wide and teary, reflecting the pain that had surfaced so suddenly. This familiar pain was something she despised, feeling it intensely each time it resurfaced. It was as though her soul was weary of existing in a world where she struggled to meet her own expectations. Like an unhealed wound that persisted no matter how diligently she tried to mend it.

Her trembling hands brought the phone to her right ear, pressing it against her skin. It continued to ring persistently, but there was no response from her best friend. This was the moment she needed her the most, the only person she trusted to confide her deepest and darkest secrets in.

"Clover!! Please....please answer my call!"

"Pleaseeeeee!" She wailed, resting her head against the steering wheel. Her stifled sobs indicated a relapse, something she hadn't experienced in a year. Unfortunately, Clover didn't respond, leaving Elena to cry alone in the middle of a dimly lit alley. She had previously parked the car near a secluded neighborhood. This street held a haunting familiarity for her, a reminder of her past that seemed to always find a way back to haunt her. Slowly, her gaze shifted towards the house at the far end of the street.

"Ugh!... I don't want to think! I want to forget I even exist!" She cried out softly in her car, wiping away her tears with her bare hands and smudging her makeup. Slowly, she glanced around the area, mustering the courage to walk towards the house.

"Hey there beautiful!"

"You seem lost!" One of the men sitting on the porch steps exclaimed as he stared at her silhouette.

"Where is Lance?"

"Let him know that Lila is looking for him," she murmured, wrapping her jacket tightly around herself. The man flashed a grin and hurried into the house to find Lance. Elena's unease grew as she realized the risks of being alone in such a rough and unsafe neighborhood at night.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?"

"Lila!" Lance exclaimed excitedly as he approached her. Elena's smile widened as she moved towards him.

"Lance, I need you to help me with some heroin," she blurted out quickly and nervously, brushing her arms in agitation. Lance smiled at her and gently caressed her cheek.

"Absolutely, pretty! You know you're always welcome in my home whenever you need anything," he assured her warmly.

"Please," he gestured, inviting her inside. Elena glanced nervously around the surroundings before following him indoors. Once inside, she noticed a young girl, no more than 18, staring blankly out of the window, clearly in a daze from being high.

"Here, I have a new product that I think you'll appreciate," he whispered, handing her a small plastic bag filled with white powder.

"What is it?" Elena asked, her eyes widening as she took the bag.

"It's powdered heroin! We used to sell black tar heroin, but now we've upgraded to a purer form. I'm confident you'll like it," Lance said with a smile. Elena nodded slightly in disbelief; she had never tried this powdery substance before, always opting to inhale black tar through a glass pipe.

"Okay... but are you certain it will have the same effect?" she inquired with hopeful eyes. Lance chuckled in response and nodded.

"Absolutely... even more potent!" he reassured. Elena quickly retrieved the money from her pocket and passed it to Lance.

"Thank you! See you around!" She said, and he smiled broadly in response. She immediately turned and walked out of the house. She wanted to get to her car as quickly as possible, but the unthinkable happened.

"Elena?" A familiar voice called out, causing her to freeze in place, her eyes widening with shock at his unexpected presence.

"Ke....Kelan?" Elena whispered in utter disbelief.

Oh, Elena is suddenly back to her old ways! 🥲😞😞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Oh, Elena is suddenly back to her old ways!
🥲😞😞