Epilogue

I walk outside Charlie and I's home to see Charlie playing with Kate on brooms. I smile at the sky. Aunt Isabella and Uncle John are finally with my mother. Kate laughs as Charlie dives after her. Her blonde hair whips around her head as she laughs. Her green eyes sparkle. 

Watching them reminds me of times I forgot. Before everything, before my parents got married, before Lyra and Taurus. It was a time of just me, Charlie, and Bill. We used to play together all the time. I had confronted him about it, to see if he remembered. He confessed, "he remembered playing with a girl who looked like me but couldn't make any assumptions."  

They finally see me and race to hug me. As Kate lands she drops the broom and embraces me.

"Did you see that doge?" She asks, face buried into my shirt. I laugh and embrace my cousin.

"Course I did. It was brilliant," A popping alerts me that the others are here. Kate looks over and frowns. "It's alright," Roxanna, Hyphamoria, and Lily Luna run over to the small lake that sits on the edge of Charlie and I's property. 

Kate looks at me and I nod. She walks over and Hyphamoria meets her halfway. Hyphamorina is Luna Lovegoods daughter, she always remembers Kate. James and Fred laugh together and I look between them and Hyphamoria and Kate. Hyphamoria drags Kate with her to the other girls. 

Charlie wraps his arm around me from behind. I lean into him and sigh. As I watch the kids running around I feel content. My soul feels at peace, after all this time. 

"She's going to be alright," he says as the Wood families arrive. A smile crossed my face.

"I know," Edward Wood put a hand out to Kate. She shakes it as Fred blasts them with water. Her face turns red and Hyphamoria yells at him. Kate however starts laughing. I look at Charlie and frown, as guilt overruns me.

"What?" He asks, turning to me. My heart aches.

"I'm sorry," I say looking back at the kids. After years of torture from the St. James's, healers concluded having children would be almost impossible. If I did get pregnant, I would most likely not live through the birth. Charlie turns my chin so I have to look at him.

"You have nothing to apologize for. It's not something you can control," I rest my head on his chest and sigh. I don't deserve him.

"I love you, Charlie Weasley," I mutter. His chest vibrates when a deep chuckle escapes him.

"I love you too, Kaitlyn Forest Weasley," I look up and smile at him. His deep blue eyes stare into my own green ones and I stand on my toes. He bends down a little and his lips meet mine. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. One of his arms encircles my waist and the other holds the back of my head. I pull away slightly and laugh. 

His grin lifts my spirits. I am not alone. I have my husband. I have my siblings. I have the world.