Breaking the News

The next morning my mind came too. I felt a presence next to me. When I opened my eyes I saw Charlie asleep next to me. His arms were wrapped around a pillow and his mouth was slightly ajar. I smiled and saw Bill awake behind me. I waved and he looked up. He laughed and waved. I laid back down and saw Bill standing by the bed.

"You two fell asleep together, I figured it was fine but when I woke up," he looked up. "You two were a little too close, he was wrapped around you like he is around that pillow," I laughed quietly. He grinned. "You aren't so innocent, you had your hands on him too," he said moving quickly when I threw a pillow at him. "Nothing to be ashamed of," he said, grinning. I rolled my eyes and saw Charlie's lip curl. I smacked him with another pillow and he fell off the bed laughing.

"You prick," I muttered, standing. He stood and straightened his white tee.

"Hey, I didn't do anything," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"How long were you awake?" I asked, folding my arms. He tapped his chin.

"Around the part of you aren't so innocent," I groaned and rubbed my face. "It's understandable, love," I pushed his shoulder.

"As if Weasley C," I said. They both chuckled and we headed downstairs. They both had on their pajamas, white tee shirts, and plaid pants. I had on pale blue shorts and an oversized black shirt I'd cut short, so you could see my shorts. We made it to the kitchen to see Ginny standing next to Mrs. Weasley who was cooking. She turned and smiled.

"Ah, there you three are," she hugged me first and I noticed Bill and Charlie share a look. "How did you sleep?" She asked. I smiled.

"Very well, thank you," she just waved me off.

"Not at all dear, come sit, breakfast is almost ready. Fred and George are out in the yard helping Ron throw the gnomes," she paused at the stove.

"Bill, could you actually go help them?" He nodded, standing from the table.

"Alright mum," he said, leaving. She set a plate in front of me and another in front of Charlie.

"Thanks, Mum," he said. She nodded and called for Percy. Charlie ate his whole plate while I had most of my plate left. He watched me eat while talking about school things. He paused when I pushed away my half-full plate.

"Charlie?" He nodded happily and dug in. "Hey, can I talk to you about something?" He looked up and nodded. "I already told Bill but don't be mad, I was just nervous to tell you," he looked at me like I was Fred or George telling him it wasn't my fault.

"Why would you be nervous? You can tell me," he said. I took a deep breath.

"I'm moving to America before next semester. I leave here January first," he froze. Charlie swallowed and then nodded.

"America, for how long?" I shrugged.

"I'm not sure, my parents are sending me. I don't want to leave Charlie," I said, I surprised myself with the tears that erupted in my eyes. He sighed and leaned back in his chair. A hand went to his short hair.

"Bill knows?" I nodded. "Come on," he said standing with an odd look in his eyes. I stood and followed him out. The cold air bit at my nose and legs. I was freezing entirely. I was surprised that Charlie seemed fine. "Bill!" He yelled. The twins grinned at each other.

"What you do Bill?"

"Miracle it's not us this time," Bill rolled his eyes and walked out of the field. Charlie walked to meet him halfway. I followed at a distance, trying to stop my tears.

"What's it, Charlie?" He asked smiling.

"Did you know?" He asked, pointing at me. I dropped my head. Bill put his hands in his pockets, and his smile left his face.