The Battle of Hogwarts

The following morning I flooed to my parents with Sage and Nora following with a Disaludment charms on. We got there and I was surprised no alarm went off. Martin walked in and I nodded. He bowed his head.

"Follow me," I followed him nervously. I could feel Nora and Sage clinging to my robes. I put on the only robes I owned, I knew I needed to appease my parents at least until I could fight. With luck, I wouldn't have to see them. The dream was to leave upon entry to my old room. Martin opened the door to my room and I shuddered walking in. He closed it and I fell to my knees as memories slipped into my mind. 

Years of abuse, trauma, and neglect. Every hour fighting to get to the next day. I held my head and shook. Nora squeezed my arm. I shook my head and drew my wand on her. Her blue eyes widened and she lifted her hands. Sage snapped her fingers in my face and I shook my head. Being aware that Sage and Nora were visible made me jump, fearing they would be seen. I cast many protective wards and charms on the area. When I was satisfied we made our plan.

"Okay, appareation. You two take my arms," I took my wand in my hand and took another breath.

"Are you ready?"

"Yup," "Do it," I smiled and closed my eyes. I thought of Hogsmeade and pop. Our feet landed and immediately alarms sounded. I looked around when an older man came out of the Hog's Head and pulled us in. He looked at me and sighed.

"Hello Kaitlyn," I smiled.

"Hey Aberforth. You okay?" He nodded.

"I assume you need into Hogwarts?" I grinned.

"What was your clue?" I asked. He laughed softly. I used to visit the Hogsheads with Charlie all the time because I hated crowds. Bill, Charlie, and I almost every weekend.

"The four kids who just came in," I tilted my head.

"Harry," I said. My mind went back to that little boy hiding behind Hagrid. I got a letter mentioning he, Ron, Hermione,  and another left to kill Voldemort. He nodded.

"Through you go. These two?" He asked pointing to Nora and Sage.

"They're my friends from America. They refused to let me come alone," I said. He nodded at them.

"Friends to keep, go get," I went first with Sage then Nora following. I walked for a while until I opened a portrait. All eyes turned to me as I stepped down from the portrait opening. I froze at all the eyes.

"Hello, I'm-"

"Kait," Ginny ran to hug me. Ron walked forward to assist Nora and Sage down from the portrait. "Everyone this is Kaitlyn Forest she's here to help," I smiled and waved.

"Hi,"

"Who are they?" A boy with short brown hair asked. I smiled.

"My best friends, they refused to let me come fight without them," I turned to Ginny and Ron. "I got the Order's letter, it's a good thing you got to me," Ginny hugged me again. Harry shook his head.

"Kaitlyn," Harry said. I nodded and looked at him.

"What can I do?" He smiled.

"Okay, come here," I followed him off to the side while Sage and Nora met Ginny and Ron. "I need information, Mrs. Weasley says you know wands," I nodded.

"I do, what do you need to know?" He swallowed.

"The Elder Wand," I sucked in a breath at the name. He looked somewhat victorious. "You know it's real," my head ached as stories, books, and tales rushed to my mind. I nodded, taking a deep breath.