What I wore :

Washing my face in an attempt to freshen up, I emerged from the bathroom

Washing my face in an attempt to freshen up, I emerged from the bathroom. Feeling a gnawing hunger, I decided to head downstairs to find something to eat.

As I descended the stairs, the lingering heaviness in the atmosphere seemed to follow me. The events of the day replayed in my mind, but I pushed them aside, focusing on the present. Entering the kitchen, I saw the maids preparing dinner.

The aroma of food filled the air, providing a temporary distraction from the chaos within me. I quietly took a seat, contemplating the complexities of my fractured world.

As I sat at the dining table, hungry and focused on my food, my brothers gradually joined in for dinner. The atmosphere was a bit awkward, with the recent events weighing on everyone's minds.

Despite the tension, we all continued to eat in silence, each lost in our own thoughts.

Yoongi, looking concerned, asked, "Y/N, are your hands okay? I can feed you if you need." I rolled my eyes while eating and replied, "Just eat your food and shut up."

Seokjin shot me a stern look, and said, "Mind your words, Y/N." Jungkook then smirked and teased, "Hey, Y/N, are you on your period?"

Jimin and Taehyung chuckled at his remark.I yelled ,"Yahhhh" and then I angrily stood up, holding my fork threateningly towards Jungkook, who was sitting across from me.

"Watch your mouth, Jungkook." The atmosphere turned tense, and my brothers exchanged awkward glances. I took a deep breath, trying to control my frustration, and sat back down.

Seokjin attempted to diffuse the tension and said, "Jungkook apologize." Jungkook then eye rolled and said, "Sorry." The remainder of the meal passed in a strained silence, each of us lost in our thoughts, navigating unspoken tensions that seemed to grow with every passing moment.

I then stood up and said, "I won't be going to school tomorrow." With that, I retreated to my room. I laid on my bed and took my sleeping pills and slept.

Next day ~

The next day, I woke up early, feeling a bit more refreshed. After getting ready for the day, I went downstairs to find Namjoon and Seokjin already at the dining table.

What I wore:

Hoseok was engrossed in a TV show

Hoseok was engrossed in a TV show. As I joined them, Seokjin greeted me warmly, "Good morning, Y/N." Namjoon also chimed in, "Good morning, did you get enough sleep?" I nodded and quietly ate my breakfast, the atmosphere still carrying the weight of unspoken words.

After finishing his breakfast, Namjoon suggested, "Hyung, let's go." He then turned to me and mentioned, "Oh, Y/N, we three are heading to the company for a meeting. If you need anything, let me know, and we can bring it on our way back."

I pondered for a moment and hesitantly replied, "I don't think so." Namjoon smiled reassuringly, saying, "It's ok." Seokjin added, "If there's any problem, make sure to call us, okay? We'll leave now." They left, and I continued my breakfast in silence.

As I finished breakfast, I decided to explore the mansion. I stumbled upon a vast backyard with a beautiful garden. The sight was breathtaking, complete with a swing and a swimming pool.

It was my first time discovering this hidden gem. I took a seat on the swing and marveled at the blooming flowers around me. I started swinging gently, immersing myself in the tranquility of the moment.

After spending a few hours swinging like a kid, I noticed one of the guards approaching me. Initially, it didn't concern me much.

As he came closer, he inquired, "Miss Y/N, are your brothers not in the mansion?" I halted my swinging and replied, "Yeah, they aren't." Suddenly, he smirked, and an uneasy feeling washed over me.

Without warning, he grabbed my hand, his grip uncomfortably tight, and his other hand encircled my waist, pulling me closer.

My eyes widened as I yelled, "What the fuck are you doing? Let go!" Smirking, he uttered, "Well, your brothers made a mistake leaving a beauty like you alone at home." He forced himself on me, kissing my neck, and despite my efforts to push him away, I couldn't escape his hold.

.....................................................................

A/N POV:

Thankyou so much for support ! I was about to stop writing this book but seeing this much views actually gave me the strength to continue this! As my final exams and my university entrance test is approaching so I won't be able to post that much but I'll try my best to post atleast 1 to 2 chapters per week. Thankyou for reading this book! I love you all <333

 Thankyou for reading this book! I love you all <333