68

At Minosan's beach, Sohee walked along the shoreline, her feet sinking into the soft sand with each step.

She gazed out over the vast expanse of the sea, the sun dipping low on the horizon, casting a golden glow over the water.

The wind tousled her hair gently as she reached into her bag and pulled out her camera.

A light smile tugged at the corners of her lips, but behind it, there was a hint of sadness that she couldn't quite shake.

"Beautiful..." Sohee whispered to herself, her voice barely above a murmur.

She raised the camera to her eye, capturing the breathtaking view in a photograph. As she lowered the camera, she felt a single tear escape her eye, trickling down her cheek.

Quickly, she wiped it away, a soft chuckle escaping her lips as she looked down at the photo she had just taken.

"Woah, it's so beautiful!" Yeonjun exclaimed, gazing over the sky in hues of pink and orange.

Sohee couldn't help but smile at the sight of him, her heart swelling with love as she watched him.

"Sohee, take my photo!" Yeonjun called out, striking a pose.

"Sure!" Sohee replied with a grin, but instead of focusing on Yeonjun, she turned the camera on herself, striking a playful pose that mirrored his.

"Yah!"

Sohee's laughter rang out as she darted across the sand, followed by Yeonjun closely behind her.

With a playful grin, Yeonjun swiftly caught up to Sohee, his arms encircling her waist as he lifted her off her feet.
Sohee squealed giggling as he spun her around in a carefree whirl.

"Only if you were here to see it... I'll take every beautiful memory I see to show you, Yeonjun." she whispered softly to herself, the ache in her chest palpable.

Her phone buzzed, interrupting her thoughts, and she hastily wiped away a stray tear before answering the video call from Soobin.

"Hello! Where are you?" Soobin's voice came through the screen, concern evident in his tone as he glanced around the background.

"I am at Minosan's beach... got off from the hospital for this weekend so just came here." Sohee replied, putting a smile to her lips.

Soobin nodded, understanding dawning in his eyes as he realized why she had chosen to visit the beach.

"How's the honeymoon going on?"

As Soobin shared details of his honeymoon in Paris, Sohee's smile grew more genuine, her heart warming at the excitement in her brother's voice.

"Glad that you are enjoying it. How's Eunchae?" she asked,

"Good, right now out for shopping..." Soobin replied, a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Sounds like you're having a great time. Make sure to take lots of pictures!"

"We will, don't worry!" Soobin assured her, his smile widening as he spoke.

"Our flight is tomorrow, so we'll come directly to Minosan... You are okay right?" Soobin's voice held a hint of concern, his brows furrowing as he looked at Sohee through the screen.

"Of course I am okay... You don't worry about me and just focus on your honeymoon." Sohee assured him with a gentle smile.
"I'll talk with you later, bye!"

As she got off the call, Sohee took a deep breath of fresh sea breeze turning to leave when suddenly she paused seeing Sunghoon.

Both of them exchanging glances filled with grief, a silent understanding passing between them.