34

"Soobin, I forgot if Sohee liked lilies or roses... what should I pick up?" Eunchae stood in the middle of the flower shop with her arms crossed and her lips pursed, her gaze shifting from one bouquet to another as she spoke on the phone.

"Eunchae, Sohee isn't dead." Soobin blinked in disbelief.

Eunchae sighed as adjusted her phone, "I know idiot! It's to make her feel good."

"Just don't tease her, that'll be enough to make her feel good." Soobin chuckled, hearing a scoff from the other side of the phone.

"Forget it! I'll see for myself." Eunchae pouted, cutting the phone and sighed looking around. The old man, the owner of the flower shop, was sitting on his chair with his eyes half-closed, his head drooping as if he was about to drift off to sleep. He had a peaceful, yet tired, expression on his face as he watched the people coming in and out of the shop.

"Hello uncle, can I have some roses please." Eunchae walked towards the owner who nodded not looking at her and got up to prepare the rose.

"You don't look like you are from Minosan." The uncle said coughing in between.

"That's because I am not, I am from Seoul." Eunchae answered by taking out money from her bag.

"Oh, the great city Seoul huh! Why not take the speciality of Minosan then." Eunchae looked at the uncle smiling at her, she blinked in surprise as the owner ignored the rose and went back somewhere.

"Speciality?" Eunchae asked, feeling a little odd.

"Yeah! It's a flower that is only grown in Minosan... yitzunuka flyra." The uncle shouted from his backyard.

"Wow, is it japanese?" Eunchae chuckled hearing a complicated name.

"No-no, it is a mythological saying that this is a flower of love that blooms on a full moon. There is a tale of Minerva forest here, that there used to be vampires, wolves, mermaids and so many mythical creatures here in Minosan. One witch or a psychic found the yitzunuka flyra on a full moon and presented it to her soulmate and love, a vampire..." Eunchae listened carefully, she felt as if she's attached to it.

"What does it do?" She asked, curiosity filling her mind.

"It strengthens the love between two souls, it helps to lighten your mind, heals your wound and most importantly..." The owner brought a beautiful blue flower in his hand to Eunchae who was fascinated by it.

The flower had a long stem and seven petals, each one a different shade of blue. The petals were thick and velvety, while the center of the flower was a cluster of yellow stamens. The flower was topped with a crown of soft green leaves, giving it a vibrant and delicate appearance.

"Never let the love between you fade away..." The owner looked at Eunchae in surprise as she herself completed his words.

"How do you know?"

Eunchae was left speechless as her eyes were transfixed on the flower. Tears welled in her eyes as she took in Its delicate petals, unique color, and sweet fragrance filled her with emotions. She felt her heart ache as if she was connected to the flower and its story.

"I brought yitzunuka flyra for my Prince."

Eunchae gasped as a black and white memory flashed in her mind.

"Isn't it the flower of love Eunjae, are you trying to say something through it?"

Eunchae gulped as a tear rolled down her eyes with the voice of a man echoed in her mind with the image in her mind.

"I believe I don't have to give flowers of love to my prince, to show my love for him." Eunjae smiled lightly as looked at flustered Sunghoon who was taken aback by her words.