38

Yeonjun opened the door to Yoongi's house, gesturing for the new vampires to follow him inside. To his surprise, he saw Jin already standing in the foyer holding his breath as noticed Yeonjun standing in the middle of Jungwon, Jay, Jake and Heesung. His eyes fell on Eunjae entering the house, and smiled seeing her.

"Eunjae, glad to see you here." Jin walked past the vampires ignoring them, directly to Eunjae.

"Same here my lord." Eunjae bent low at the waist in a deep bow, her hands clasped together in a sign of respect. Jin responded with a chuckle, his eyes damp with emotion.

"Who is he?" Yeonjun flinched as Jay asked him whispering.

"Lord Jin." He answered, closing the door behind him.

"WOAH THIS IS GOD?" Jungwon gasped as blinked in awe to see Jin and Eunjae conversing.

"Where is Yoongi?" Yeonjun asked, walking towards Jin.

"He had some work with Jihyo... a lot of things are going to happen.." Jin sighed as shared and looked at his side, the vampires staring at him in awe.

"Vampires, healers, now my psychic..." A wide grin spread over Jin's face, "It's like my Minerva."

"If this keeps on continuing you'll get a mermaid named Beomgyu too." Yeonjun pursed his lips, smiling sarcastically.

Eunjae burst into laughter hearing him while Jin sighed out heavily.

"Jin, when you formed Minerva everyone was nicer than they are right now... if the news of mythical creatures goes out then we all will be doomed." His eyes were focused intently as he spoke, and his mouth was set in a serious line.

"I know, but this secret is between trusted people, isn't it. Who will leak it?" Jungwon added as moved towards them.

"Namjoon, Taehyung... former has already taken an identity and image in Minosan. You guys can do the same." Eunjae shared, shrugging her shoulders and Yeonjun snapped and looked at her.

"What about those who had seen these paramedics and citizens already dead?" Yeonjun looked up at Eunjae with hope in his eyes, expecting that she had already come up with the same idea that he had been mulling over in his mind.

"I can erase their memories with a click of my hand." Eunjae smirked looking back at Yeonjun who smiled nodding.

"YOU GUYS PLAYING WITH THE FLOW OF TIME AGAIN!" Everyone flinched, almost jumping on their spot as Hoseok appeared out of nowhere.

Jin rolled his eyes to the back of his head as saw Hoseok dressed like a runway model.

"This is not how a god dress!" Jin scoffed, taking Hoseok's attention who tilted his head putting his hands in his pocket.

"Says the one who's wearing this dull pink shirt." Hoseok snickered, and Jin gasped, putting his hand over his chest dramatically.

"Go on, continue!" They both whipped their heads towards Yeonjun, who was standing in the side with his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed - looking like a strict teacher ready to give out a detention. "We can discuss this threat of Taehyung and Namjoon after your Paris Fashion Week."

Eunjae pursed her lips noticing the irritation taking over Yeonjun, as the gods tested his patience.

"Yeonjun, my dear Soul Vampire." Hoseok swayed his hips and rolled his shoulders as

he sauntered towards Yeonjun.

"What?" Yeonjun straightened his eyebrows as glared at him.

"How can you, and this Eunjae erase the minds of people. We have certain flow techniques... you can't disrupt that." Hoseok snickered, "Already that so-called lord has disrupted a few things." He turned his eyes towards Jin who started counting the stars on the ceiling.