23

Early morning,

Soobin glanced warily at the model, who was lounging comfortably on the sofa, while he himself was cutting up some fruit in the kitchen.

"Are you really a god?" Soobin asked and Jin looked up slowly as if enjoying every second.

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing... I just never thought I belonged to such a rich lineage." Soobin shrugged his shoulders saying.

"Why?" Jin chuckles as put down the book he was holding and looks at Soobin.

"Because of our dad... he always had been a real pushover, although our grandma was really high maintenance. Before that I had no idea..." Jin couldn't help but laugh at Soobin's innocence.

"What about you and Sohee..." Jin asked as got up and walked towards Soobin.

"We both never got that respect in this house to know." Soobin pouted, sliding the fruits in a bowl. "Our grandma used to treat both of us like a royal family and then our mom will come and treat us like royal servants." Jin pursed his lips looking at Soobin.

"Totally understand why you never thought you have rich and exotic blood of someone, a god, me." Soobin raised his eyebrows at Jin and scoffed, chuckling.

"We did get this confidence though." Jin smiles nodding.

"You and Sohee have my 1000 year old height... you both are really tall." Jin squinted his eyes as took a bite of an apple there.

"Extraordinarily tall." Soobin straightened his shoulders as flexed the tall height.

Suddenly the house door opened and Sohee's sudden entrance to the house caught both Jin and Soobin's attention. Changed into her doctor's coat she was looking at them with a serious expression.

"Good morning little sister." Soobin grinned teasing Sohee who scowls walking past him towards the refrigerator.

"Good morning older brother." Soobin pokes her as she imitates him.

"You are not taking any leave... you should rest today." Jin hesitantly said and Sohee stared at him, closing the fridge.

"I am not a god, sir. I need to go... thank you..." Sohee calmly said sitting on the dining table with milk and a bowl of cereal of brand NIKI YES but Jin could sense her bitterness.

"Yeah, and Dr. Scoups won't understand what happened last night." Soobin said, taking Jin's attention.

"Why? Who is this Scoups?" Jin asked, frowning his brows.

"Like how in your heaven and hell there are angels and demons, he is the demon of earth." Sohee said plainly as took the sip.

Soobin pursed his lips nodding to Jin who raised his eyes at them.

"SOOBIN! SOHEE!" Sohee's eyes snapped and looked at the door along with Soobin hearing the familiar dreading voice.

"Who is this?" Jin asked, getting confused with both siblings' reactions.

"ANOTHER DEMON!" Both Sohee and Soobin announce together as they see the familiar car being parked outside.

"Our mom."

•••

"Another death. What is happening, Dr. Yoongi!" Scoups stood up from his seat worriedly, as Yoongi commenced the meeting.

"I am not sure Dr. Scoups but seeing everything around I guess there is a wild beast in the forest near the hospital... it is a huge forest so we cannot neglect any kind of possibility." Yoongi shared adjusting his spectacles.