11

Sunghoon's fear grew as he shivered in panic finding Taehyung's body missing, the eerie feeling surrounding him. His breath fastens by each passing second, the silence was making him fear the worst that could happen. Sweat covered his forehead as he swallowed down harshly, Taehyung died in front of his eyes and if his body was missing, it only meant one thing that Namjoon had it.

Sunghoon screamed in agony as stared up at the sky. He felt his chest tightened and his heart raced. He was frustrated and confused as to why Namjoon was back. He was trying to process the situation and felt overwhelmed. The more he thought about it, the more irritated he became. He had no answers, only questions, and the more he thought, the more his frustration and confusion grew.

"Oh lord." Sunghoon whispered, lips quivering in desperation.

"How is that possible lord Jin, please help me." Sunghoon closed his eyes, praying with utmost devotion.

The sun shone through the trees, casting an ethereal glow over the forest, further enhancing the otherworldly atmosphere and a gentle breeze blew through the trees and a peaceful calm settled over the area. The leaves rustled in the wind, as if they were paying reverence to the divine being in their midst.

The light around the forest began to glow brighter, reflecting the divine energy that had come to bless the land.

"You called me?" Sunghoon's eyes opened as he turned quickly hearing the soothing voice behind him and smiled quickly turning back, his eyes getting teary as he saw lord Jin.

The man had a serene aura around him, his skin glowed with a heavenly luminosity and his eyes sparkled with a wise depth. His lips were curved in a subtle, knowing smile, and his chin was held high

"Lord..." Sunghoon's voice trembled as he chuckled feeling the serenity around him.

"Good to see you Sunghoon." Jin softly said.

"Lord, what is happening here... how is Namjoon alive?" Sunghoon asked, his eyebrows twisting in confusion as he shared his concern with the god in front of him.

"Because something against time happened." Jin answered, his placid features turning into seriousness.

"Wasn't it Yeonjun's blood seeping into me?"

"No, with his blood seeping in you and your soul entering his... Yeonjun became a 'soul vampire' but the reason you and Namjoon both are free is because..." Jin sighed worriedly as looked up at the sky.

"Because what?" Sunghoon asked curiosity, taking his best.

"A week ago, that night, it wasn't Yeonjun who was supposed to die." Jin answered, silence echoing around the forest.

•••

"CAN ANYONE COME HERE!" Sehun shouted in the emergency room disturbing the other patients.

"YAH DEAD HOSPITAL IS THERE ANY DOCTORS OR EVERYONE IS JUST A FAKE BIT.." Soobin slid away the curtain, shutting Sehun up.

"Can you not shout? There are other patients here." Soobin roared, rolling his eyes and scoffing as looked at Sehun.

Jungsoo who was sitting near Sehun got up scoffing and walked towards Soobin adjusting his shirt as if the hospital is owned by him.

"Look here you nurse..." Jungsoo clicked his tongue as arrogantly looked up at Soobin, almost breaking his neck at his tall height.

"Are you a patient?" Soobin asked sternly.

"No, but..."

"Out." Soobin ordered, showing Jungsoo the way out, shattering his overconfidence.