Chapter Lucien

Fuck yes. He watched her walk off to another room. He was frozen. She was an absolute fucking goddess and she was inviting him in to her bedroom. Fuuuck! Her fucking arse was two fucking perfect cream cheeks. Her back and waist were so slender and despite being short her legs were perfectly proportioned. What the hell was he doing just standing there.
This omega had just completely blown his mind while blowing his dick. Infact she may have just sucked out his brain, because he obviously wasn't thinking with it. He had never had a female go down on him. In fact he had always struggled with sex. The beta prostitutes had never been able to take his cock in their pussies, so he used to rub himself while his head was in, the fact he had to wear protection meant he figured he could do just as good a job himself, so he only went to a brothel every couple of years. Now in less than an evening, this omega had totally knocked him off his feet. His size hadn't scared her, she just worked with what she could and managed to make him cum harder than ever.
He didn't want to get himself too excited, he had heard rumours about omegas and how they could take any size
alpha dick, and how they could take any knot too. He fucking doubted that. When his dick produced a knot, which wasn't often, it doubled his girth, and it was an already girthy dick to begin with.
Fuck he was still standing, glued to the spot. She had disappeared in to the bedroom and he hadn't moved an inch, what the fuck was he playing at?
He forced his feet to move in the direction she had moved in, as he followed in her wake, her aroma filled the air, entering his nostrils travelling through his blood, straight to his dick, which was already hard and raring to go again. He reckoned he had been hard, in the presence of this omega, more times than he had been in the past year.
He stepped into the room she had entered and that was it - dead.
"I thought for a moment you weren't coming." She said.
No fucking way was he not coming. She was sitting on the bed leaning back on her elbows, her smooth naked legs crossed at the ankles dangling from the bed.
Oh my living goddess. Her perky tits were thrust upwards from her position and there was no other word to describe them than bewitching. He was mesmerised. They were just - perfect. Her cream skin was pulled taught over the two perfectly sized orbs. When he watched films he always picked the ones where the betas had the biggest tits, he loved tits. And hers, well let's just say if he died smothered by them he would die a very happy breed. Her pink areolas were larger than betas and the nipple it self was erect and ready to bite.
Fuuuck!
As he stepped towards her he noticed her eyes drop to his dick, she licked her lips as if remembering what had just occurred. He was remembering it too - in high definition.
As he approached the bed her ankles unhooked and her legs fell open slightly, showing him the wet pink pussy he had ravaged earlier.
Even if the evening stopped right at this moment, this was hands down the best night of his life.
She hooked her finger towards him and gestured him forward. As he went to crawl over her she sifted up the bed, and he followed.
It was moments before he was laying between her legs with them wrapped around his waste as he kissed her.
Never removing his mouth from hers he slid his hand down and pushed it between her legs, which fell from his back and opened wide for him. He moved to rest on his one arm, taking the weight, so he could kiss and finger while not crushing her.
He slipped his finger in her and then brought out some wetness rubbing it round her swollen little nub, he pushed it hard and she let out a soft moan against his lips. She was so wet for him and it was obvious she liked the pressure he was applying, in fact she liked that a lot. He did it again bringing more of her wetness from her pussy and rubbed it on the nub, she moaned again, he did it over and over and she was loving it. He was loving it too, having any omega naked and under him would be fantastic but having this omega naked and under him was epic.
He found his hand moving faster and faster till soon it was so fast it was a blur. In - swipe - in swipe. Her
breaths were rapid and he was just loving watching her reaction to him.
"Purr for me." She panted.
Huh? What the hell. He had seen alphas do it on films but he always thought it was a fake thing, he had never purred in his life.
"You're holding back." She moaned, "don't hold back Luke, let the Alpha come out to play."
Luke - it sounded so good on her lips. Let the Alpha out? He knew what she was talking about. He had been having urges right from the get go and he had withheld them.
He was so unsure of his moves, what he wanted to do seemed savage. He didn't know where these urges would take him the things he had been visualising were quite extreme. If he let these urges go,.. But he had to admit keeping them buried was taking more and more effort.
She had told him to let them go, she had told him to let the Alpha out to play, but how on earth could he do that?
She left their kiss and began to nuzzle his neck peppering kisses, he could get used to this, her hands running his back, her smooth legs running up and down his, this was heaven. But then her teeth grazed him slightly, naughty girl! Then fuck what the fucking hell? She had bitten him, not what he would usually call a hard bite, it didn't even break the skin, but it had been unexpected and feeling her teeth pressurising his skin like that made something snap.
He suddenly felt that he was loosing control.
What was happening to him? Was this his alpha? A deep purr emanated from somewhere in the room, what the fuck was that? But then he realised it was fucking him, what on this world was happening, he needed this omega, he needed her senseless under him. He slipped another finger inside her continuing the movement but when he pushed a third then a fourth he started to panic slightly, was this too much? He just hadn't done anything like this before. It seemed wrong. But what ever had taken hold of him didn't care and neither it seemed, did she! His movements changed as did the feelings inside of him, he started to feel more urgent, more aggressive with his moves, he wanted this omega screaming his name.
He forced nearly his whole hand inside of her, turning it that way and this, and thats when he realised her smell had changed. The smell was intoxicating, tickling his nostrils and driving him wild, she began to get wetter and wetter.
He had thought she had smelt good before, he had thought she had been wet before, but obviously what the hell did he know, because now she was sopping and her smell was indescribable.
His breathing picked up a pace his chest heaving, sucking in her fragrance and he wanted nothing more than to fuck her, rail her into the bed and make her scream. Which he had every intention of doing and he would start with his favourite part - her tits, they just looked edible. His spare hand crept up from her pussy and cupped one of her tits, his hand had been soaking so as he now grabbed and kneaded her tit his hand easily slid over the smooth skin, covering it with her own juices. Bringing his body down he ran his tongue down her neck and chest then across to where he had been feeling, taking as much of it as he could in his hand, grabbing it hard, he fed the nipple to himself and sucked.
She made a hissing sound, and her spine curved off the bed, she moaned definitely of pleasure so... no harm no foul. He sucked and pulled the nipple into his mouth, loving the taste of her he had spread there, lathing it off with his tongue, then clasping the nipple between his teeth he was biting down gently, making her moan even louder. That moan, oh goddess that moan, it went straight to his balls and he wanted nothing more than to be inside her, but somehow he knew it wasn't time yet, taking his hand back down to between her legs he coated his hand again in her, it amazed him that all the time this was happening his body was emitting a low growling purr. He wasn't even attempting to do it, he was just doing it. Bringing the juices up to the other tit he did the same again, coating it and then licking it off, then suckling in her nipple, drawing it deep into his mouth sucking hard bringing blood to the surface. Her nectar tasted amazing, it was effecting him in a way he couldn't explain. His head was spinning, and he felt almost drunk, drunk on her.
She was now completely writhing underneath him, rubbing herself along his leg trying to gain friction on that damn little nub he loved so much. After he had licked and sucked her tits clean he knelt up between her legs and looked down at her. Her eyes were half lidded and she was panting like she had already been fucked - oh baby, he thought - just you wait this is not even close.
He pulled her lower body up from the bed so she was resting on her shoulders, if this omega was going to take his cock he wanted to watch it go in, all the way in. He swept his hand through her fold spreading her juices all over her, then did the same spreading it over him. His cock was covered in her, shiny and yearning to be inside. He laid it on her tummy, oh fuck he was going to go deep, it reached just below her tits, could she really take him? He was at the stage where he was going all in even if he had to make room.
He pulled back slightly and pushed the head through her folds watching as it slipped through with ease, just teasing the lips of her pussy. Fuuuck, no more playing he needed in.
He moved forward a little more and this time as he repeated the movement his head notched at her entrance. He tried to push forward but she was so goddess damned tight. He took his two fingers and placed them just below his sensitive head applying force to stop it from popping out, and started to push, she was so tight his shaft started to bend slightly with the pressure, it was uncomfortable but a necessary discomfort - nothing was stopping him.
He grit his teeth and continued to push forward, then suddenly the pressure broke and his head popped in.
Oh Fuuuk! He panted, trying to get himself under control, she was so fucking tight her lips were gripping him like a vice, it felt so fucking good, but he wasn't anywhere near home yet. Taking a deep breath he surged inside, forcing his way through her tight walls. Mother fucking goddess, as he forced his way through, her inner walls gripping him, he felt every inch of contact against his head and his shaft. His eyes rolled back. This was ecstasy. His omega below him screamed, but his alpha didn't care. He had never felt anything like it in his life.
Lucien didn't stop till the head of his cock hit a wall, there was no going further. The point on his dick was pushing against something, he didn't know what, but the sensation sent sharp electric currents up through his dick to his balls.
His omega began to chant "No, no , no." While moving her head from side to side, but one look at her blown out pupils and the delirium there told him, her begs were not for him to stop.
Looking down to where they were joined nearly sent him over the edge. He was all in. His pelvic bone was flush against hers and his balls were pressed hard against her arse.
He gave a little shunt, increasing the pressure, watching his omegas face, he saw her open her mouth in a silent scream - good, he wanted her to scream.
Fuuuck, he hadn't expected her to be able to take him all but he had pressed forward as far as he could. And to his surprise he had sunk in ball deep.
But now he was in he couldn't move again, that one small movement had nearly put an end to it all, he was so ready to cum it wasn't even funny.
He had never been in a woman bare and he had also never been able to sink all the way in. The way her pink tight pussy walls clung to him left him breathless. His body was telling him to move but his dick was screaming at him not too, she felt so fucking good, he bit his own lip to try and stop himself from cuming right this second. Control yourself Luke, you can't fuck the omega of your dreams then fuck it up by being a two second wonder. But he needed to move, she was still chanting over and over but for the life of him if he lost concentration for just a second he was dead.
Slowly he began to slide, pulling his hips back, Fuuuk.
She was gripping him so tight, it was fucking amazing.
"Oh fuck." She moaned, "oh Luke."
He liked that, he liked that he had her saying his name because of his dick.
He had pulled back so it was just his head inside, looking down at their joining he surged forward again, watching his cock disappear inside her.
Mother fucking fuuuck.
The friction her tight channel provided was insane, he didn't want it to stop.
Reaching her end wall again he wasted no time in pulling out to his tip once more. In he went again, then again, each time it got easier, but he just couldn't take his eyes off where his cock was vanishing. As it got easier he got faster. Her hips bucked up and he went to put his hand on her stomach just as he had when he was eating her, but he felt something moving, looking at her flat stomach he could see his dick sliding in under the skin, fuuuck, he was so large he could see himself fucking her.
Looking up to see her face she had her head thrown back, thank the goddess she was loving this too, because there was no way on this planet he could cease, even if he wanted to, which he so so didn't.
He began to get faster keeping the extra shunt of his hips when he hit her wall.
"Oh goddess don't stop don't stop." She moaned. Silly omega he had no intent of stopping, this was it for him, this is where he wanted to stay for the rest of his life. It felt unreal, the feeling, good goddess the feeling - and it was this beautiful omega below him that had gifted him such pleasure.
He found his nature taking over, the alpha in him was not happy with his reasonably slow pace, he wanted it faster, harder and deeper. His hips began to move at a faster and faster pace, he felt his balls begin to burn as they smacked against her arse over and over, what the fuck was that? What the fuck was happening to him. The moment felt surreal, her heady aroma was messing with his mind. He was loosing control and he didn't give the faintest of fucks. If he didn't know better he would swear he was getting bigger, or was she getting tighter? He could feel his balls drawing up and liquid magma began to boil at the base of his cock.
He was going to die he was sure of it.
"Oh no, oh no, oh no." She chanted while opening her legs wider as if to give him more access.
Using all the force he could muster he pistoned forward, and he felt something give within her, the point of his dick had broken through her wall and was now gripped tight by a new entrance deep inside her, he roared as it seized his tip and the liquid magma shot through his cock leaving a burning trail in its wake, sending spurt after spurt of his cum deep inside, each burst sent a back draft of heat through his body.
As the cum painted her insides the omega below him, screamed again, strangling his cock with the force of her walls clenching round him, each clench led to a new spurt,
He was on fire and hoped this would never end - it didn't.
She just kept squeezing, milking him. He became so sensitive he didn't know what to do, he tried to pull away, but couldn't something was preventing him, but as he tried the sensation sent a stronger wave of heat through his body, he tried again and again, wave after wave of stronger heat. Fuuuck, he was speechless - lost.
How long he remained seated deeply within her he couldn't tell. Minutes? Hours? He didn't know, but what he did know was this was it, the most perfect moment of his life. He was gone, done for and he fucking loved it!
When it had all finished he still couldn't withdraw. Did he want to? Hell no!
So he rolled on his back taking her with him. His breathing was slowing, unsure of what to say he remained silent, as did she. He knew she was as speechless as him for the same reason, utter awe of what just took place.
As he lay, buried deep inside her, he imagined what this had started, the future they would have together. Her swollen with his child.
It wasn't long before he had drifted off to dreams of the life that lay ahead, of them side by side, together.

When he awoke he awoke to an empty bed, he listened for his omega but the suite was silent.
He stood and found his clothes folded over a chair by the side of the bed.
He dressed and made his way out in to the living area, when he thought his omega must be. It was empty. In fact every place he checked was empty of his omega.
Perhaps she had popped out to get them coffee.
He moved to the kitchen area, to see what there might be to eat. Lying on the counter was a note, eager to see what his omega had left him, he picked it up and read.

Dear Lucien
Thank you for last night it was fun. I am assuming that you will keep this discrete.
I have to get to the office as I have an early appointment. The door will lock it self as you go. I will see you this afternoon at the office as previously agreed.
Take care.
Amanda

Last night was fun? FUN? Was she insane, last night had been mind blowing, spectacular. Yet she called it fun? This has to be a little joke, it has to be. He saw her writhing underneath him, he heard her scream his name in throws of ecstasy. Of course this was a joke, not one he particularly liked but a joke for sure.
He left the hotel in a strange mood, the buzz of the night before now gone. His omega better make up for this when he sees her.