Chapter 12 Lucien

He moved with speed to the elevator. His head spinning. He wasn't allowing himself to think. He just needed to get out. He needed to feel the air on his face, buildings and cities were always claustrophobic to him, he much preferred the fresh air and openness of the wild. He needed air now before he fainted. Bells seemed to ring in his ears and the world seemed to be somewhere else. The walls were closing in and he needed to escape.
It wasn't till he was sat in transport, windows open he allowed himself to think. He took deep breaths of air, what the fuck had he just done?
He knew damn well he had just nailed his omega on her fucking work desk, in her fucking office, but what the fucking hell had driven him to it.
He never thought he could do such a thing in a million years. It was so unlike him, but it seemed jealousy brought his Alpha out with a vengeance and his omega was paying the price. He physically shook his head trying to shake himself out of it. Had he really just done it? Was he going crazy?
She didn't seem to act like she was against it, in fact while he was drilling her with his cock, she seemed pretty fucking happy about the whole scenario. But had he imagined that? Fuuuck. He needed to talk to someone about it, if only he was home and Gabe was there, they had been friends from childhood, there was nothing they didn't share. He would know, he frequented the brothels far more than Luke did, he knew women better. He just couldn't believe he had fucked her right there in her office.
What if someone had walked in? What if someone walked in now? She had looked so fucking amazing when he left, his cum painting her arse with a white sheen. It had seemed a shame to waste it and he would have preferred to have cum deep inside her, but being locked for hours, by his insatiable knot, in her office would not have been preferable.
Mother fucking goddess, he was out of his depth with this omega.
And the worse thing about this whole situation was that when he arrived in her office she had said it had just been a bit fun. Fun! The way he was feeling now wasn't fun at all.
He needed to speak to someone and as Gabe was far away at home, Jacks was the next best option.
He put his foot down and drove to the office, seeking out his father figure the moment he walked through the door.
He found Jacks sitting in the community room on an arm chair, coffee in one hand book in the other.
They never really worked much out of this office and only kept it as a commercial front, plus the rent was damn cheap.
He strolled in and sat down opposite the old breed.
Not speaking, he sat awkwardly on the edge of the chair wringing his hands.
The old breed glanced up at him and then continued on with his book, as if Luke wasn't there.
Luke huffed and shifted his feet a little, glaring at the old breed wanting him to ask what was wrong so he could unload his worries, but the old breed didn't. He didn't even look up again, just turned a page and continued on with his book.
Luke huffed again, he didn't want to start this conversation, what was he going to say, Jacks I am concerned I just nailed the omega twice once last night in her hotel room and once today over her desk.
How stupid did that sound? Most outlander would give their eye teeth to nail an omega anywhere let alone over a desk and twice in all. They would wonder what he was whinging about.
But the trouble was he liked this omega, really really like her, and what had happened today was far from romantic, was it legal even?
He huffed again, this time much louder.
The old breed rolled his eyes, put down his book and glared at Lucien, still saying nothing.
"Go on then." Luke growled.
"Go on, ask me."
Jacks raised his eyes at the ceiling and sent Luke a wry look.
"Now how can I do that?" He asked. "How can I ask you when I have no idea what it is I am meant to be asking?"
Luke slit his eyes at the old breed. "This morning you couldn't all wait to ask me. Now this afternoon you don't know what it is I am talking about?"
"You know son." The old breed said. "This would go a lot quicker if you just said what it was you wanted to say."
Luke looked at the old breed, he loved him dearly but sometimes he was just too fucking clever.
"I fucked her!" The words sped from his mouth.
"Hmm, really and we were all so sure you hadn't." He said with mirth.
"Just fuck off." Luke spat and went to stand up.
"Now common son, don't be like that, something is obviously bothering you, and I ain't a mind delver. Just tell me."
Luke sat back down and continued to wring his hands.
"Last night after the restaurant, I gave her a lift to her hotel, and we fucked. No not fucked we... " He sat back and ran his hand down his face. "It was the best fucking night of my life. I won't go into details but the world fucking rocked for both of us. When I woke up this morning she was gone, leaving me this." He pulled the note from his pocket and showed it to the old breed, who took it and read it.
"Oh!" Jacks said, still looking at the note.
"Oh? What the hell does that mean? I'm telling you Jacks this was no normal fuck, this was an epic fuck of mind blowing proportions, and she left me this." He snatched the note back and waved it at the old breed.
"Ok son, well seems it may have meant a little more to you than it did her ay?" Jacks said in a calm voice.
"No way! She felt it too, I know she fucking did."
"Ok," the old breed said smoothing his beard. "So what happened today? You have been gone a while."
Luke hung his head in hands, shaking it from side to side.
"Oh son, common what did you do? Ya know they are strict on them omega rights down in Midland boy, but it's ok, if you messed up the deal for us it's ok, we can work with what we got."
"Oh goddess." Luke groaned, hanging his head even lower, he hadn't even thought about the fucking deal. He was so fucked.
"Son, tell me. What happened?"
"Oh Jacks," Luke could barely look at the old breed, but his kind face and encouraging smile urged him to continue.
"I fucked her Jacks." Jacks eyebrows shot up in surprise. "I fucked her, I pulled up her skirt, bent her over the desk, fucked her, came on her arse, and left without another word."
Luke hung his head not wanting to see the old breeds reaction. But the reaction he got was not the one he was expecting. The old breed laughed. He threw back his head and bellowed the loudest laugh he thought he had ever heard the old breed do.
What. The. Hell!
"Did you hear what I fucking said?" Luke said agitated. The old breed was still laughing.
"Oh fuck off!" Luke shouted and stood to leave.
"No, no son sit down." The old breed said between laughs.
Luke could tell he was trying to contain his laughter, but he was doing a fucking poor job.
"Son," Jacks said to him smiling, "What's ya fucking problem? Ya fucked a scorching omega, not once but twice." He held up two fingers to emphasise his point. "And ya snarffin about it? Ya should be walking around with a double spring in ya step, not uffin' and puffin. I don't mean to sound insensitive lad, but what was it like, are omegas as good as they say?"
Luke couldn't help himself. "It was fucking awesome Jacks, I swear I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Is that what it is? Just because she's an omega?" Luke said unable to keep the sadness from his voice.
"Ay pup, I dunno. I can't talk about what I never done." Jacks shook his head from side to side.
They both sat in silence for a while, Jacks was the first to break it.
"So tell me son, I can't imagine ya getting yourself all tied up just because she didn't feel as much as you did, tell me what happened."
So Luke told him. He told him about Devon fucking Kingston, and how when he saw him leaving her office a switch just flicked. He told him how he had dominated her, how his Alpha had used commands on her she couldn't seem to resist. He told him how he had fucked her from behind cum on her then degraded her by leaving, arse still in the air with cum all over it.
As he told him Jacks eyes got wider, and by the end of the story it was the old breed sitting there swiping his hand down his face.
Again the room was in silence.
"Ya Alpha has never come to the surface before pup?" Jacks asked sitting forward on his seat.
Luke thought about the question, of course his Alpha had come out, but never ever to the extent it did today, not where he had no control over his actions, like a hitchhiker in his own body, watching the scene play out before him and being helpless to stop it, and he told him as much.
"Nah me neither son, but must be a reason why it happened ay? Let's ask the others." He said starting to stand.
Luke grabbed his arm. "No Jacks we can't, imagine what they will say?"
Jacks patted his hand on his arm. " Look son, leave it to me and I will do the talking. Ok?"
Luke looked the old breed in the face, Jacks knew the other two for most his life, he knew how to handle them. He nodded and followed the old breed out of the room.