Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Eleonora's pov

His and my lips finally touched, it felt amazing and something I wanted to happen for quite a long time, and tonight it finally did. "I've been dying to do this" Max smiled. "Me too" I giggled. He was sweet, I liked him even more now, and I could sense he felt the same way.

"Hey guys, the view up there is stunning!" Chiara said as the three of them returned back, just a few minutes after our kiss. "I could imagine" I smiled as they sat down again. We all just talked for a little while, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, it was amazing and I really wanted it to happen again, but I also wanted to keep it secret just to Max and I, at least for now.

After about an hour Charles and Charlotte went to bed, and then Max followed Chiara and I to our room like a true gentleman. "Goodnight Chiara, see you tomorrow. And not in a McLaren shirt right?" Max said. "Definitely not in a McLaren shirt! Goodnight" she smiled and so did he, then she walked into the room. - "Well, thank you for tonight" Max smiled cutely. "Yeah thank you, it was nice" I said and looked into his eyes. "It was. Goodnight Eleonora" .. "Goodnight Max" I said and placed a little innocent kiss on his cheek which made him smile.

I walked into the room and closed the door, Chiara was already in the bathroom getting ready for bed, today had been a crazy long day, but a wonderful day. So much had happened. We spent the entire day at a formula one track, spent hours with good friends and I finally had a moment with Max. I had butterflies in my stomach thinking back at our first kiss, it was a very special moment with him.

__

The next day was sunday and the last whole day we had left in Azerbaijan before traveling home to Italy tomorrow morning, and before I'm going back on tour, which I'm excited for even though it's been lovely having some time off to be with family and friends.

We had gotten ready and Chiara was wearing Red Bull colors as she promised Max and then she was wearing her cap with his autograph, I had mine with me in my bag. Then we drove to the track. There were even more people here than yesterday, it was actually crazy how many people who's attending these races. - A lot of people recognised me when we arrived, so I took some pictures with the sweet fans.

We walked through the paddock and we enjoyed it even more today, because we knew it was the last day here. Chiara got to take a picture with Carlos Sainz, Daniel Ricciardo and then she gave Lewis Hamilton a fist bump quickly since he was in a hurry.

We then got into the Red Bull hospitalities, and this time Chiara spotted another one she knew who was. "Nora! That's Christian Horner!" she said and discreetly pointed at the man who was walking in our direction. "He's the team principal right?" I asked and she smiled. "Yeah, you finally listened to what I've been saying" she laughed and so did I.

"Hello, you must be the Eleonora Esposito?" Christian said and shaked my hand. "That'll be me, pleasure to meet you Mr. Horner" I smiled. "The pleasures all mine, I wish my girls were here today, they're big fans of you" he said. "Oh that's so sweet" I answered. We then took a selfie which he could show his daughters, it was really cute. He also greeted Chiara, and complimented her on the Red Bull merchandise she was wearing, and somehow she also managed to take a photo with him, she's been taking a lot of pictures with drivers and now also a team principal on this trip.

After a little while we were greeted by Max, he was wearing his race suit and he looked really good, he always does. "Max? Do you think there is the slightest chance I can meet Checo?" Chiara asked and Max smiled. "Oh yeah for sure, I'll tell him that Red Bull's biggest fan is waiting in here" he smiled and her smile brightened. "Ah! Thank you Max!" She exclaimed. Then he went to find Checo, which is apparently a nickname for his teammate Sergio Perez.