Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Eleonora's pov

Life on tour was exactly how I imagined and dreamt of, I love it. Traveling around the world, playing at some big arenas in front of thousands of people is definitely something I'm never getting tired of. I had my two best friends, my agent and my band with me, some of the best people in my life. The only people missing were mom and Chiara.

Right now we're in the bus, it's late at night and we're driving from the arena directly to the airport. We're flying to Warsaw where my next show takes place in two days.

We got into the private jet and were now ready for take off, it was a short flight, it would only take just about two whole hours, so that was really lovely.

"So what are the plans for tomorrow?" Theresa asked as her, Gianna and I were just chatting a bit. "I could die for some shopping, I need a few more things for your next shows, Nora" Gianna answered. "You do you girls, I don't have time tomorrow" I smiled. "What are you doing then? You haven't said you had plans!" Gianna answered curiously. "Max is coming to Warsaw tomorrow, so he and I will be hanging out most of the day, and then he'll be attending my show".. Gianna and Theresa looked at each other and smiled big.

"What?" I asked and looked at them. "You like him" Gianna said and I shaked my head. I didn't want anyone to know I had a little crush on him. "Yes, yes you do!" Theresa said stubbornly. "You're unbelievable girls, can't a girl hang out with a boy without being romantically interested in each other?" I asked and laughed, I knew it was ridiculous to lie. "Of course, but not when the names are Max and Eleonora," Theresa said and Gianna agreed. "And that is my cue to go to the bathroom, if you'll have me excused for a minute" I said and got up from my seat and walked down to the bathroom which was in the back of the plane.

Four hours later we had safely landed in Warsaw, and were now checked into the hotel. I had promised Chiara to call her when we landed since I didn't have time to call her earlier, so that's what I did.

"Hi Chichi" I said as she picked up the phone. "Hi Nora, I miss you so much" she said and sounded a bit down. "I miss you too, a lot.. But just remember in two weeks we're seeing each other".. "Yeah I know, I'm very excited to see you in Zurich!" she exclaimed with pure excitement. "Me too. How is school going by the way?" I asked. "It's alright, I'm done soon so that's something.. I can't wait to be finished with it" she laughed which I did as well. "I get that, trust me"

I talked with her for about an hour, and I also exchanged a few words with my mom who got home in the meantime. She had a long shift at the hospital tonight.
After I had talked with them I decided to text Max. I was actually really excited to meet him tomorrow, it's the first time since he and Kelly broke up, and it will be the first time we're seeing each other since the episode in London.

We just arranged when and where to meet tomorrow, he is arriving early so we have almost the entire day together to just get to know each other better without having anyone else around us, and to enjoy each other's company, I think the day tomorrow will be just perfect.

Max's pov:

Today was the day I was gonna see her again. I was more excited now than the first time I was gonna meet her, because this time I knew it would only be the two of us, no Charles, Charlotte, Gianna, Theresa or anyone else around, just her and I.

I arrived early in Warsaw where her show is taking place tomorrow night. I'm super excited to experience one of her concerts again since she is a natural born performer and her voice is just angelic. - I was driving in a taxi towards my hotel, which I'm gonna be staying in for the next two days. I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket, so I picked it up and saw my dad was calling me.