BONUS CHAPTER

Bonus Chapter

As we get ready for the next chapter, let's look back at the characters we know and understand them better. We'll dive into who they are, what they've been through, and how they've changed. By doing this, we'll paint a clear picture of their lives, making it easier for us to relate to them. So, before we jump into the next part of the story, let's take a moment to appreciate and connect with these characters, getting ourselves prepared for the exciting adventures that lie ahead.

1. First is of course the narrator or the main character of the story or simple,  me. Writing about myself scares me somehow. For me, the narrator is a person who have trouble understanding humans. He's like a cloudy night sky in which there's no glimmer of stars and it's dark. Right now, he's 16 yrs old and is a highschool student in 2nd year. He's somehow managing through all life difficulties. The narrator is more or less a dumb human, that's for sure.

2. Meet Kai, my buddy from school! He's like a cool sidekick who's always there for me. We didn't plan to be friends; it just happened. You know those friends who just click with you? That's Kai for me. We chat, hang out, and have each other's backs. But now, he's moving to another school, which kinda sucks but you never know. As much as I hate it, I do believe in hope. Hehe..let's move on.

3. Third is ofcourse Freya. She's someone who holds very high value to the narrator. She's narrator's crush and also, she's mysterious. There's not much that I should be telling or that'll reveal the future plot, hehe.

4. Xoe-Xoe is also a very important person to narrator. If Kai is narrator's male bestfriend then no doubt she's what today's kids like to call 'female bestie'. Though she lives far, and by far I mean very far. I wouldn't go in details but she lives in a neighbouring country. 

5. Then we have scum..and scum is well.. exactly how his name sounds. He's too much religious and that annoys the narrator. The way he behaves towards narrator is also rude. I don't hate any human but scum, this guy makes me question my decision.

6. In my world, there's a guy named Ved. He seems innocent and nice, but there's more to him than meets the eye. He's funny and friendly, especially with the narrator. They share a lot of laughs together. Ved has a talent for writing and editing. He's good at making things sound just right. But what really sets him apart is his sense of humor. He can make anyone laugh, even when things get a bit dark. Once, in an English exam, Ved wrote "lol" and it cracked up the narrator. That's the kind of guy Ved is—always ready with a joke, even in serious situations. So here's to Ved, the guy who brings laughter wherever he goes. May his jokes keep coming and his smile never fade.

7. Now, we have these two pals named Meraki and Raeliana. They're like two peas in a pod, always together and always ready for adventure. Raeliana is like a burst of sunshine, full of energy and always looking out for everyone as the class monitor. Meraki, on the other hand, is a bit of a mystery. She's super smart when it comes to social studies and loves to bury her nose in books. Raeliana is the kind of friend who's always there to lend a hand or a listening ear, while Meraki is the quiet type, but when she speaks, her words are like pearls of wisdom even though I haven't spoke to her face-to-face that much. Together, they make a perfect team, balancing each other out with their different strengths and quirks. So let's sit back and watch as their story unfolds, filled with laughter, tears, and everything in between.

8. In my story where most people are either friends or foes, there are two characters named Jade and Ching and they're the only characters who I find to be neutral in my story. Before we dig deeper into their world, dear readers, it's important to know that I don't have their permission or much info about them. But don't worry, most characters are okay with being part of our tale, except for Scum. He's a bit tricky, you see.

9. In the story of life, Nee-san, your presence shines like a guiding star, a beloved figure of support and affection for the narrator. Though we may be apart for now, your name will forever stay in the chapters of our shared journey. I know that you're very far from my reach right now but I will still going to believe that we'll meet again and if fate won't be on my side, then I'll change the fate. Until then, Nee-san, know that you'll forever stay on my memories, cherished and remembered. You're not just a character in the tale; you're someone I love the way I would've loved my older sister. You were the older sibling I always wanted and when I got it, it was brief.

10. Ema, we never really tried to know each other, right? It's a shame that our alliance was brief but someone once said,'don't be sad because it's over, be happy because it happened." I am pretty much sure we'll never see each other but whatever the case is, all I want to say is thank you.

11. Amber, you were my first crush and I wouldn't deny that anymore. You might not remember it but I still remember every word you said like it was only yesterday when it happened. Maybe that's because the number of time we talked is on my fingertips or maybe I do have curse of not forgetting stuff. Well, Amber you are a good dancer, no doubt, but you were also a good singer for me. I am only writing your name here because this will be a closure to your character for final time. Amber, goodbye!

Guys, this was everyone we know so far. I am the main character, narrator, or whatever you'll call me and this is 'The Story Of My Life.'