Chapter 7

Chapter-7
"February Spark, April Maze"

In late February, as exams quieted down, I found solace in my family's home. The days were slow and relaxed, pulling me into the warmth of family. But amidst this calm, I grappled with a strange feeling—emotion. It seemed distant and hard to grasp, like a foreign language.

Yet, one truth emerged clearly—I loved Freya. The word 'love' felt important, but insufficient to capture my feelings. Even amid family love, I longed for her.

During this time, I reflected on my emotions, especially this newfound love. It was both exciting and scary, unlike anything I'd felt before.

Despite my family's love, I missed my classmates, especially Freya. They brought color to my life, unlike the monotony I felt at home.

As March passed, I began a new school year, feeling anxious about being late. I worried about how others would see me and feared the teachers' disapproval.

At school, I felt judged and out of place. But Freya's presence was a comfort, even in the midst of my worries.

Despite moments of connection with Kai and glimpses of Freya, I struggled with self-doubt and darkness.

April was tough. Each day felt like a battle, with thoughts of self-harm clouding my mind.

In my struggle, I write these words not for sympathy, but to be heard and understood. I long for light in the darkness.

As April ends, I continue to navigate my emotions, searching for hope.