Chapter 35: Hog's Head Meeting

Start from the beginning

As Granger and Weasley spotted them, they quickly stud up and made their way towards the couple; Harry rounded on Celestia "what?" He said.

"Yeah," Celestia shrugged, "it is a common knowledge? It's rumoured that he does... Inappropriate things with goats, apparently he has a fetish"

"What is?" Weasley asked, Harry's friends avoided her presence.

"This bar is ran by Dumbledore's brother" Harry informed them.

"Well, Aberforth is a Dumbledore too..." Celestia said slowly, whispering to Harry, looking around the room she continued "don't go around saying that, he hates our Headmaster, we'll be kicked out, father says he's savage and a disgrace to Dumbledore lineage"

"This is ran by Dumbledore's brother?" Granger repeated, interrupting Harry "excellent, then this place is perfect for the meeting"

Celestia wanted to ask what meeting but decided to see for it herself, "I don't know about this, Hermione," Harry muttered, as they crossed to the bar. He was looking particularly at the heavily veiled witch sitting by the wall. "Has it occurred to you Umbridge might be under that?"

Hermione cast an appraising eye overnthe veiled figure.

"Umbridge is shorter than that woman," she said quietly. "And anyway, even if Umbridge does come in here there's nothing she can do to stop us, Harry, because I've double-and triple-checked the school rules. We're not out of bounds; I specifically asked Professor Flitwick whether students were allowed to come in the Hog's Head, and he said yes, but he advised me strongly to bring our own glasses. And I've looked up everything I can think of about study groups and homework groups and they're definitely allowed. I just don't think it's a good idea if we parade what we're doing."

Celestia secretly agreed.

"No," said Harry drily, "especially as it's not exactly a homework group you're planning, is it?"

The barman sidled towards them out of a back room. He was a
grumpy-looking old man with a great deal of long grey hair and beard. He was tall and thin. "What?" he grunted.

"Aberforth" Celestia greeted, forcing a smile "Four shots of Ogden's Old Firewhisky, please"

"Show your IDs" Aberforth drawled.

"Ah... We forgot it?"

Aberforth stared at her coldly, as if debating whether to kick them out.

"Okay, four butterbeer" said Celestia, cooly.

The man reached beneath the counter and pulled up three very dusty, very dirty bottles, which he slammed on the bar. "Six Sickles," he said.

"Til get them,' said Harry quickly, passing over the silver.

Aberforth turned away and deposited Harry's money in an ancient wooden till whose drawer slid open automatically to receive it.

Harry, Ron and Hermione stared at her blankly.

"What? It was worth a try" Celestia shrugged as they retreated to the furthest table from the bar and sat down, looking around.

"You - are - a - prefect," snarled Hermione.

"I didn't see any rule stating prefects can't order whiskey" Celestia snapped, her eyes boring into Granger's "besides Aberforth wouldn't care for IDs if you lot aren't wearing those hideous Gryffindor scarf of yours"

Hermione opened her mouth to argue but Harry interrupted her.

"You told me I looked cute in it" he said, offended, taking his scarf off "you lied to me"