Chapter 5

Michael had ended up staying the night. Amanda had flipped out on him when he told her he wanted nothing to do with her. Neither Noah or Michael were up to pulling out the air mattress, so they just shared Noah's bed. They were best friends, it was normal.

Noah rolled over and looked at the clock. 2AM. He looked at Michael, who was passed the fuck out. After a moment he rolled back over and closed his eyes. "Hey, you awake..?" He looked over his shoulder. "Yeah, why?" He looked away. "I'm just um..i'm happy you were here. I..I don't know if I would have been able to get out of that if it was just me and her here," Noah saw him shiver. A fresh wave of hatred for his sister passed through him. He knew she was a piece of shit, but never expected her to do something like that. He saw Michael sit up. "I've had people who were obsessed with me before, but never..never like that." He admitted. He forced a smile.

"Everyone always wants to be super attractive, but when they are they realize it's not always so great." He said wryly. Noah stared at him. He could understand why girls would go crazy over him. He was 5'9 with the most attractive ocean blue eyes. He had short chocolate brown hair with loose curls, he had a few freckles on his nose, and he had a thin build with some defined muscles. What wasn't there to like? Noah, what the fuck? He scolded himself. He's your friend for fucks sake. He sighed. "I guess I know what you mean," He murmured.

Michael looked up. "You ever have a girlfriend?" He asked. Noah shrugged. "Eh, kind of. Back in LA I did, but we broke it off because I was moving. I don't really know if that counts though, I was 13," He answered. "Personally I count from 10 and up." Noah raised an eyebrow. "How many have you had then?"

"14."

Noah's jaw dropped. "What?" Michael smirked. "Hey, I told you girls like me," He laughed. "Clearly!" Noah exclaimed. Michael gave a soft smile. "I'm happy you're my friend." He looked up at Noah. Noah's face felt hot as they locked eyes. He shook his head. "Oh uh, yeah." He agreed. Michael elbowed him in the side playfully. "Of course, dickface." He teased. Noah rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah." He giggled. Michael yawned. "I think i'm gonna go back to sleep," He mumbled. "Okay, night." Noah said, laying back down. Michael laid down and curled up in a ball. Noah yawned and closed his eyes, falling back asleep as well.