Chapter 066 - Found

Start from the beginning

"If I may, what has happened to you? About the tragedy." Gerald asked.

"Gerald, it is too painful... I do not think..." Ndunga tried to hide the case.

"It is okay, Ndunga. They need to know about all, so they can understand better. Okay, I will tell you." Victor said.

"As a teacher, I know many things. CCT establishment in Africa already brings suffering, but they are more negotiable. RDA on the other hand, is way more unacceptable. So I have to speak the truth. I just compare what they do with various kinds of knowledge. I also compare what they do with the basic realities of human life. Then I also compare it with human rights. So what I told many people about RDA when I was still a teacher was the same as what I said in the CCT base camp before the attack." Victor starts to explain. He then tells them again about what he said in the CCT base camp.

The long explanation with as neutral a point of view as possible. All just based on the fact that he saw.

And after he explains again that long information,

"Yes, that's all that I said at CCT headquarters and was heard by their leader, Meziah. It's all the same information that I spread in my country when I was a teacher. Without reducing, exaggerating, let alone manipulating. Everything is pure as it is." Victor explained.

"When I was at CCT headquarters, I was safe explaining it all, because Nasef and Jibir didn't dare to do anything because they had been threatened by Meziah. But when I was still a teacher, in simple words, I was finished. The law and government belong to them, let alone the state security apparatus, they are also part of them."

"They felt disturbed by what I was doing, namely making people aware and educating people about their dangers. They then threatened me and terrorized me. And at its peak, Nasef sent his troops to attack me, who was just a civilian, a teacher."

"They killed my two children. Raped and killed my wife. Everything was done in front of me. They said it was my wife's fault for appearing seductive in front of them. Even though my wife is just the wife of an ordinary teacher. I still can't forget the sound of their laughter. Then they physically abused me. They said my mouth was dangerous so they stabbed my right cheek with their machetes. Then they burned me alive. Whether fortunately or unfortunately, my whole body was not burned, especially my face was safe and didn't burn. But then they shot me in the head. Luckily the bullet went through, and they didn't know and thought I was dead."

"I also really hope I die at that time. Both my heart and my body were very sick. But it seems God had other plans. My neighbors discovered that I was still alive, they hid me and looked after me. It was the doctor from WWK who painstakingly cared for me until I recovered. Then since then I planned and carried out a mission to go undercover and become a member of CCT as I mentioned. That's the story." Victor told all of his story.

"I am sorry I already asked that. My deep condolences for your situation." Gerald said.

"What do you think Dikombo? Now your client is already destroyed. To whom you will spill this information? CCT? RDA?" Ndunga said to Dikombo.

"I am just courier man... I do it all just because I need to live, I need to earn income to live. What can you give me? Can you give me a job that can guarantee me to stay alive? Life is hard guys... Do you think I want to be part of the bad guys from the start? Have you never thought that I have no other choice?" Dikombo said.

"Fair enough. So from now on, you work for us. Even though I can not promise you can get much money like before, I can guarantee you can live and eat. How about that?" Ndunga said.

"Okay, although I'm sure you'll be keeping an eye on me. As long as you can fulfill your promise, I will work for you." Dikombo said.

"But now the CCT and RDA are destroyed, right? Although we have to admit we were quite lucky because of the involvement of Elad and Jacob who wanted something. And orchestrated the chaos." Ros said.